19/20 Season Ticket Information

David

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else pay last season by Direct Debit?

I just had an email from the club saying that it will "auto-renew" - WTF?

Essentially they will assume that I want to renew by "late February" and then set up a payment plan against the existing Direct Debit - unless I go to the trouble of contacting them formally to "opt-out" of the auto-renewal process

This is a terrible idea in my opinion.  Like most people I want to wait to the very last day of the early-bird offer before making my mind up, not get rail-roaded into renewing in February over a month earlier than I have to.

By all means offer the convenience for those that want it, but do it on an opt-in basis

To opt out you have to email Direct.Debits@dcfc.co.uk - so I just did that and guess what?

"Your message wasn't delivered to Direct.Debits@dcfc.co.uk because the address couldn't be found"

?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yes, it's a long time since we had an increase.

We are waiting on my husband 's price as he turns 65 in February.

He hasn't had an e-mail or paper reminder. 

When my wife qualified we had to go down to ticket office with "proof" of her age, couldn't do it on-line. I think when I qualified I was doing it at the office anyway, (yes the internet had been invented!)

6 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I think that means it starts when the current one expires not overlapping.

Yes, but last season I paid it over 3 months so that the interest wasn't crazy. The DD stopped after June 2018. In the email they say it will be over 11 months next time at 8 billion percent APR

19 hours ago, StivePesley said:

To opt out you have to email Direct.Debits@dcfc.co.uk - so I just did that and guess what?

"Your message wasn't delivered to Direct.Debits@dcfc.co.uk because the address couldn't be found"

?

That's because you didn't read the message properly.

It's direct-debits@dcfc.co.uk

56 minutes ago, David said:

I stand accused!

And plead......GUILTY!?

In my defence your honour - there should be special hell for any marketing prat who sends out an email telling people to contact a special email address but DOESN'T make that link clickable.

If you're sending me a message - use words. Why did the message have to be a jpg of some words. Pah

14 hours ago, StivePesley said:

I stand accused!

And plead......GUILTY!?

In my defence your honour - there should be special hell for any marketing prat who sends out an email telling people to contact a special email address but DOESN'T make that link clickable.

If you're sending me a message - use words. Why did the message have to be a jpg of some words. Pah

Copy and paste?

16 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

One of my mates might not renew, might get him to renew his ST for me and I just transfer the money in his bank account (cheaper that way). Would you say thats morally wrong?

You can buy new season tickets now as well for the same price. 

2 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Isnt it 342 for cat E renews but 419 to buy a new one?

Where does your friend sit? The prices are the same for new tickets and renewals. South Lower is £342, but doesn't look like they have any for sale at the minute and South West is £419.

Archived