19/20 Season Ticket Information

Day

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Isn't that the price per game for the matches you attend?

Beat me to it.

Although i was going to be a bit more generous and say that it works out at £204.50 per game.

I'm guessing one is Forest so he's probably still better off getting a season ticket.

6 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

I don’t understand all the marketing around the letter U. 

Derby Conty. What the duck is that?!

You can’t spell Derby County without a u in it.

The u being you.

It’s basically saying Without u (you) there is no Derby County.

See the graphic below. 

D731772F-8067-4A64-B520-EE4DB76C2278.jpeg

3 minutes ago, David said:

The u being you.

Talk about over contrived marketing! If it needs explaining its no good. Fire the Marketting people and buy Ashley some boots with the money.

2 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Talk about over contrived marketing! If it needs explaining its no good. Fire the Marketting people and buy Ashley some boots with the money.

Nobody had to explain it to me ?‍♂️

2 minutes ago, David said:

Nobody had to explain it to me ?‍♂️

Well my little group of Seniors all had the leaflet thing that you had to open, turn over, then turn upside down to even realise that it was the renewal letter. 

We all said what's the U thing about? Thought it was replacing our DNA Yoth!

21 minutes ago, David said:

The u being you.

See the graphic below. 

D731772F-8067-4A64-B520-EE4DB76C2278.jpeg

Although,

You can't spell Derby County without any of the letters from the word "you" in it. They should have just blanked out all 3 letters and not shortened it ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Although,

You can't spell Derby County without any of the letters from the word "you" in it. They should have just blanked out all 3 letters and not shortened it ? 

That wouldn’t work with the social media hashtag though would it, it’s played around the word without.

I’m getting flashbacks to the time some fans thought the horn on the Ram was the eye ?

28 minutes ago, David said:

That wouldn’t work with the social media hashtag though would it, it’s played around the word without.

I’m getting flashbacks to the time some fans thought the horn on the Ram was the eye ?

Yeah just don't take the U out of the letter Without!

I understand Derby County wouldn't be Derby County without "u", but who the duck cares if suddenly the word "without" is spelled wrong.

Make the y, o and u black in the word "County", leave "Nothing" and "Without" completely normal, and put "You" in white letters below it and you've got a far more aesthetically pleasing graphic at the very least.

Although, I'm just having fun poking holes in it - I'm not remotely clued up enough in the world of marketing to come up with any hashtag alternatives.

Mine is a Cat D Adult for £388 (ten+ year ST holder) in the South Stand Upper

Yes it's a small increase - BUT if we were to get promoted, that's less games per season, in a division that is swimming in money, so I'd be disappointed if Mel didn't do something if we reach the promised land

The recategorisation of seats has always been questionable. Before moving to the SS in the season where they did the cheap tickets to encourage people to change, my seat in the East Stand was a Cat D. It's now a Cat B?!

North Stand Upper is now a Cat C, so that explains why those blocks tend to be empty.

Cheapest seats (Cat E) are now the South Stand Lower and the SW Corner top tier

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Yeah just don't take the U out of the letter Without!

I understand Derby County wouldn't be Derby County without "u", but who the duck cares if suddenly the word "without" is spelled wrong.

Make the y, o and u black in the word "County", leave "Nothing" and "Without" completely normal, and put "You" in white letters below it and you've got a far more aesthetically pleasing graphic at the very least.

Although, I'm just having fun poking holes in it - I'm not remotely clued up enough in the world of marketing to come up with any hashtag alternatives.

Marketing team is great, check this tweet out ??

1 minute ago, David said:

Marketing team is great, check this tweet out ??

Didn't complain about that one.

Although I watched the LA Rams feed for a while hoping they'd respond to little ol' us but they didn't ? unless I missed it

Marketing has been pretty pants. No one uses text speak like that anymore since corrective text became a thing. Even with the contrived meaning of a 'U' in County, it just looks a bit naff.

Then there was a video of a goal in front of an empty stadium, and then fans put back in, but they picked a goal where there weren't even that many fans there anyway.

Archived