19/20 Season Ticket Information

David

8 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

I'm assuming that means no recategorisation of the stadium? I wondered if they were going to make other areas of the stadium more attractive to those in the South Stand for the cheap tickets. I thought that's what @Club84 had suggested could happen?

It does say the cheapest area of the stadium for Season Tickets would be the Gordon Guthrie corner, if that helps.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Mel said "I tell you what, the first season we go up your tickets the next season will be zero, free for season ticket holders".

It's on this video from the silk mill fans forum, 5.13 seconds in.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/08/fans-forum-event-part-2

This was early in the season, before the window shut, and the commercial department did well imo to use the offer to entice a few extra season ticket sales to be eligible for the offer, and used it to drive early bird renewals, again a reasonable tactic.

Just because it's not featured in the renewal publicity now, doesn't mean the club have forgotten those words, and don't intend to follow through on the offer.

To be honest, that offer was a factor in my renewing last season, because the offer on the pitch wasn't much of a pull thanks to Rowett.

I've no similar doubts this season, the price increase isn't that bad considering the previous seasons freezes, and if we end up promoted the money back would be the cherry on the top of a great season, but I'm not fussed if the club rowed back on the offer and used it to pay Harry Wilson's loan fee!

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen though, one thing I think we've seen with Mel is he's a man of his word, and if he says he'll do something, it gets done.

I tweeted DCFC and asked about this to which they replied only applies to this season to which I sent the above link. I will renew whatever though

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

£18 a game for 23 games? Yeah it should be free, you’re right. 

If there was a way you could get money back on games you cant make (e.g holidays) then it wouldnt be too bad. Thats why Ill probably just go to individual games instead haha

1 hour ago, 1961ram said:

Looking again at the video what Mel said can be interpreted as being this season so I think we are out of luck.

"If we go in the premier League, I'll make that season free, zero for season ticket holders".

Clear and unambiguous to me, no qualifications, no if we go up this season etc etc.

He's a man of his word, and I'm sure he'll follow through on that.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Missus has had her renewal pack come through today, £409 next season. Looked what we paid this season £856.14 (£428.07 each)

Odd number, guessing there’s a credit card/booking charge. 

Multi year discount kicking in?

10 hours ago, David said:

Missus has had her renewal pack come through today, £409 next season. Looked what we paid this season £856.14 (£428.07 each)

I picked the mushrooms off your seat by the way, made a lovely risotto.

10 hours ago, David said:

Isn't that the price per game for the matches you attend?

11 hours ago, David said:

They gave you a discount considering you haven't actually been to a game this season.

Archived