We are coming to Derby!

AmericanRam

Obvious disappointment today but not going to let that take away from our excitement at coming to Derby.  We should be arriving into Derby sometime early Friday afternoon, check into our room, do the stadium tour, and then going out and hopefully meeting up with some fellow fans on here along the way.  So again would be cool to have a pint with some on here.  I promise we can drink with the best of them!  Just shoot me a PM on where to meet and whatnot.  Will probably be pretty hungry as well, so some good food tips would be appreciated.

And of course as for Saturday...let's hope we show up.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, AmericanRam said:

Haven't 100% decided yet.Thinking of meeting up with @Boycieand a couple others at Brunny if they still go there?

If not maybe Neptune? Where do you usually go? Would be a great to meet ya somewhere for sure?

I don't usually go to the pub before the game but I thought that I might drop in if it was somewhere handy. Thinking that Toya might need the support! ?

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't usually go to the pub before the game but I thought that I might drop in if it was somewhere handy. Thinking that Toya might need the support! ?

You may be right lol cheers and feel more than free to drop in,I'll pm you when we ultimately decide where see if works for ya?

1 hour ago, AmericanRam said:

Haven't 100% decided yet.Thinking of meeting up with @Boycieand a couple others at Brunny if they still go there?

If not maybe Neptune? Where do you usually go? Would be a great to meet ya somewhere for sure?

Should be in the Brunny pre match all barring a disaster.

??

Flight badly delayed but we about to board now so this my last post from the States till next week.?

Will hopefully see some of ya'll either late tonight or at the game tomorrow or at the Brunny tomorrow pregame. I'll be the one yelling yee-haw Rams with a beautiful lady beside me screaming as well??

COYR.

2 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Flight badly delayed but we about to board now so this my last post from the States till next week.?

Will hopefully see some of ya'll either late tonight or at the game tomorrow or at the Brunny tomorrow pregame. I'll be the one yelling yee-haw Rams with a beautiful lady beside me screaming as well??

COYR.

Bugger. I was all ready. 

6 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

COYR.

If you go Yard before/after match be great to come and say hello ? 

https://theyardderby.co.uk/

10 hours ago, Coconut said:

If you nip into the Alex (Alexandra Hotel) on your way to meet Boycie at the Brunswick (and why wouldn't you, it's just round thecorner) then I'll make sure there's a drink for you both on me. Ask for Matt!

Obviously I'd have to verify your identity, so no chancers using my name for a free drink!?

Cracking little pub that.

Archived