Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

We are coming to Derby!

On 21/01/2019 at 07:25, Owd miner said:

Me Sen and Hilda will be knocking abart . Let us know when tha are coming. I can show ya mi pigeons. Hilda sez she will do ya stew and dumplings. I'll show ya wa Derby means ta us an all. 

stew and dumplings” cor that’s posh!

I was thinking more a bag of chitterlings, ring of black pudding, plate of tripe, some pork scratchings, half a pound of polony, couple of slices of tongue a bit of brawn and a pork pie, ya know......................Derby tapas! 👍

30 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

stew and dumplings” cor that’s posh!

I was thinking more a bag of chitterlings, ring of black pudding, plate of tripe, some pork scratchings, half a pound of polony, couple of slices of tongue a bit of brawn and a pork pie, ya know......................Derby tapas! 👍

😋

Just a month out now😀

Just a couple more updates:

Completed the online form so Toya and I name will be displayed on the big screen.

Want to do a stadium tour but only one around Bolton game is scheduled for April 7th. Anyone know a way to get a private tour from the club? Much appreciated.

Booked a 2 night stay at the pentahotel in Derby.

Ordered some additional Ram gear to bring to wear

Lastly, bought a really nice used Nikon so to take tons of pictures.

COYR.😀