We are coming to Derby!

AmericanRam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Have ordered Toya an 18/19 home shirt; she's very much looking forward to getting it in the mail. Also after going over some stuff, bought the plane tickets and we will be flying into London on the 9th, staying till the 11th, and then spending all day in Derby the day before and the day of, the game. After a great Rams wins of course, we will head to Amsterdam for a day and then fly back.

Cannot really put into words how excited we both are. This Yank wants to be meet as many forum members as possible for sure, so just send a pm and we can grab a pint.Might even bring over some American treats for ya'll to try.? ?

COYR.

Why don't you contact the club by email, explain you are coming over from the states and book yourselves on a tour of the stadium. You will enjoy seeing the infrastructure including the dressing rooms etc. Just a thought..... 

On 21/01/2019 at 07:25, Owd miner said:

Me Sen and Hilda will be knocking abart . Let us know when tha are coming. I can show ya mi pigeons. Hilda sez she will do ya stew and dumplings. I'll show ya wa Derby means ta us an all. 

stew and dumplings” cor that’s posh!

I was thinking more a bag of chitterlings, ring of black pudding, plate of tripe, some pork scratchings, half a pound of polony, couple of slices of tongue a bit of brawn and a pork pie, ya know......................Derby tapas! ?

30 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

stew and dumplings” cor that’s posh!

I was thinking more a bag of chitterlings, ring of black pudding, plate of tripe, some pork scratchings, half a pound of polony, couple of slices of tongue a bit of brawn and a pork pie, ya know......................Derby tapas! ?

?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just a month out now?

Just a couple more updates:

Completed the online form so Toya and I name will be displayed on the big screen.

Want to do a stadium tour but only one around Bolton game is scheduled for April 7th. Anyone know a way to get a private tour from the club? Much appreciated.

Booked a 2 night stay at the pentahotel in Derby.

Ordered some additional Ram gear to bring to wear

Lastly, bought a really nice used Nikon so to take tons of pictures.

COYR.?

Archived