Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

We are coming to Derby!

9 hours ago, RedSox said:

You and me both.  Mind you, my visits were always work related and tended to be airport - hotel - office - hotel - airport (in that typical running order), but I did get around enough to see some of the scenery south of Raleigh.

Never forget The drive into Asheville on the interstate 

look to the left just a sea of green trees as far as the eye can see, look right exactly the same, gorgeous 

Cheers gents Toya and I are very much looking forward to it indeed. Intend on arriving in Derby the day before the game and leaving the evening after it and then check out London for a couple days before heading home.So @Carl Sagan might indeed take you up on your offer cheers.And @Angry Ram let's meet for a pint in London also👍

Also again when it gets closer to the time any going to the game or just want to meet to get a pint just shoot me a message on here, would be great👍

COYR.

On 21 January 2019 at 21:03, HantsRam said:

Nip down to the south coast pal where it's typically 0.2 degrees warmer than Derby  and we've made eating mushy peas a capital offence 🤣

Once he's tried mushy peas he won't want to go home.

Have ordered Toya an 18/19 home shirt; she's very much looking forward to getting it in the mail. Also after going over some stuff, bought the plane tickets and we will be flying into London on the 9th, staying till the 11th, and then spending all day in Derby the day before and the day of, the game. After a great Rams wins of course, we will head to Amsterdam for a day and then fly back.

Cannot really put into words how excited we both are. This Yank wants to be meet as many forum members as possible for sure, so just send a pm and we can grab a pint.Might even bring over some American treats for ya'll to try.👍 😀

COYR.

2 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Have ordered Toya an 18/19 home shirt; she's very much looking forward to getting it in the mail. Also after going over some stuff, bought the plane tickets and we will be flying into London on the 9th, staying till the 11th, and then spending all day in Derby the day before and the day of, the game. After a great Rams wins of course, we will head to Amsterdam for a day and then fly back.

Cannot really put into words how excited we both are. This Yank wants to be meet as many forum members as possible for sure, so just send a pm and we can grab a pint.Might even bring over some American treats for ya'll to try.👍 😀

COYR.

What sort of treats are ya thinking?

3 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

COYR.

Chewing tobacco??

AR, make sure you have an English roast dinner on Sunday, usually roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.

When I am asked what I miss the most, it's the roast dinners with all the accompaniments.  🍺

6 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

COYR.

Why don't you contact the club by email, explain you are coming over from the states and book yourselves on a tour of the stadium. You will enjoy seeing the infrastructure including the dressing rooms etc. Just a thought.....