Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

We are coming to Derby!

4 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Hey all my lady Toya and I will be heading over to Derby for the Bolton game in April.Can't freaking wait!

Anyone want to meet up for a pint or be our tour guide👍 just let me know or if any wants any American snacks lol.

Counting down the days.

COYR!

Wherabarts in USA are tha from... Hildas askin..

Edited by Owd miner

1 hour ago, Owd miner said:

Hildas gor her cowboy hat out . She's reet looking forward ta seeing ya . Any chance of make America great baseball cap she sez

We’ll be having no politics on here me owd mucker 🤣

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Hey all my lady Toya and I will be heading over to Derby for the Bolton game in April.Can't freaking wait!

Anyone want to meet up for a pint or be our tour guide👍 just let me know or if any wants any American snacks lol.

Counting down the days.

COYR!

Good times. Enjoy the hols, football and lashings of proper ‘chips’, crisps and beer!

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Counting down the days.

COYR!

If you guys are coming to London town as part of the trip, I'll happily show you some of the sights. Whatever, have a great trip!