We are coming to Derby!

AmericanRam

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

He wasn't behind anyone

I'm going to end up on one of those suckers list's, where I buy shares that don't exist, timeshares in Iraq, and renew season tickets on the promise of a refund on promotion, aren't I?

I still want to believe. 

I'll give it till 8 till I give up hope.

After all, I went round every pub in Derby today leaving a £10 behind the bar, just in case an American describing himself as Dull called in for a pint.

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

I still want to believe. 

I'll give it till 8 till I give up hope.

After all, I went round every pub in Derby today leaving a £10 behind the bar, just in case an American describing himself as Dull called in for a pint.

Y’all made my day.

hic

As you know AmericanRam created this topic on the forum to announce he would be visiting Derby for the Bolton game.

He didn’t visit Derby, in fact he’s not even in the country.

With the direction his thread was heading in and AR having previous with the American Supporters Club meet, we locked and asked members not to speculate over his whereabouts giving AR a chance to offer an explanation.

Boycie and myself both reached out to him privately, through Facebook and the forum, both messages were read but no reply. 

He has visited the forum today through a regularly used US IP address, as was his post claiming to be boarding the plane yesterday. This is how we know he is not in the country. 

Disappointed we find ourselves in this situation again with AR, I would like to apologise to the members who went out their way to find and meet with him yesterday.

We have taken the decision to remove him from the forum as we don’t see how he can remain a part of this community. 

This topic will remain locked.

Archived