Sign in to follow this  
AmericanRam

We are coming to Derby!

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Hey all my lady Toya and I will be heading over to Derby for the Bolton game in April.Can't freaking wait!

Anyone want to meet up for a pint or be our tour guide👍 just let me know or if any wants any American snacks lol.

Counting down the days.

COYR!

Good times. Enjoy the hols, football and lashings of proper ‘chips’, crisps and beer!

16 hours ago, AmericanRam said:

Hey all my lady Toya and I will be heading over to Derby for the Bolton game in April.Can't freaking wait!

Anyone want to meet up for a pint or be our tour guide👍 just let me know or if any wants any American snacks lol.

Counting down the days.

COYR!

If you guys are coming to London town as part of the trip, I'll happily show you some of the sights. Whatever, have a great trip!

3 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Nip down to the south coast pal where it's typically 0.2 degrees warmer than Derby  and we've made eating mushy peas a capital offence 🤣

Ignore him @AmericanRam, the south is where they let invaders and French  ones at that overrun the country, whereas in Derbyshire we send them packing!

59 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

If you guys are coming to London town as part of the trip, I'll happily show you some of the sights. Whatever, have a great trip!

Would you mind if a few of us tag along.

15 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Nip down to the south coast pal where it's typically 0.2 degrees warmer than Derby  and we've made eating mushy peas a capital offence 🤣

@AmericanRam ignore @HantsRam and the south coast.

Just go anywhere in Northern Britain and you'll be welcomed by right proper people who will serve up proper fish n chips with a proper big lashing of mushy peas on top, and you'll get treated to some proper ales, lagers and beers in the drinking establishments and none of that warm pish that they attempt to serve in the south by some spiv or some div called Joey Essex.

So take as long as you like to come up North and chill out and whatever you do, we won't take offence.......or a gate.......

9 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Just go anywhere in Northern Britain and you'll be welcomed by right proper people who will serve up proper fish n chips with a proper big lashing of mushy peas on top, and you'll get treated to some proper ales, lagers and beers in the drinking establishments and none of that warm pish that they attempt to serve in the south by some spiv or some div called Joey Essex.

So take as long as you like to come up North and chill out and whatever you do, we won't take offence.......or a gate.......

Yeah but they have to learn a new language.. 

@AmericanRam the further north you go cannibalism is still an issue.. 

Stay South, bring a knife.

22 hours ago, RedSox said:

The clue's in his Avatar.  The Tar Heel State is North Carolina, y'all.

The home of the smokey mountains and Asheville, a totally gorgeous part of the world,

i remember it very fondly 

3 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

The home of the smokey mountains and Asheville, a totally gorgeous part of the world,

i remember it very fondly 

You and me both.  Mind you, my visits were always work related and tended to be airport - hotel - office - hotel - airport (in that typical running order), but I did get around enough to see some of the scenery south of Raleigh.

14 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Or build a wall