'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Lambchop said:

That should tell you all you need to know really; and you're not just disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with Guardiola, Pochettino, and many others at the top of the game who actually know what they're talking about. 

So Guardiola and Pochettino are sticking up for Bielsa? That's like Giggs, Gary Neville and Scholes sticking up for Fergie. 

You lot are going to be so disappointed.  He's not going anywhere.  He's mid-project and has way too much backbone to let this bother him.  He has the support of 95% of the sane football world over this anyway.  Your position is so marginalised now that you're finding yourselves having to side with half-wits like Stuart Pearce to try and find anyone in football willing to back your position.  For every Pearce, I can point you to ten far cleverer people in the game that think this is balls.

We're good here.  Bielsa's good. He's going nowehere i'm afraid.

37 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

If he resigns this is ducking brilliant

I’d take that as a punishment. 

But can I be greedy and ask for bielas to resign, and reverse the result. 

I don’t even care about the points, it would just be so funny how much that would duck over Leeds. 

Just now, Pub Breath said:

Now say that without crying.

If he resigns in 30 minutes, which would be absolute peak Bielsa, your whole season is derailed. I wouldn't be so confident.

1 minute ago, Pub Breath said:

You lot are going to be so disappointed.  He's not going anywhere.  He's mid-project and has way too much backbone to let this bother him.  He has the support of 95% of the sane football world over this anyway.  Your position is so marginalised now that you're finding yourselves having to side with half-wits like Stuart Pearce to try and find anyone in football willing to back your position.  For every Pearce, I can point you to ten far cleverer people in the game that think this is balls.

Regardless of whether he's still your manager in half an hour or so, you've still got the outcome of the EFL/FA investigation to worry about.

If you think any of this promotes your club in a positive light then lord help us.

5 minutes ago, Pub Breath said:

He types, hovering over the toilet...

6 minutes ago, Pub Breath said:

It’s a soap opera but don’t lump me in with Stupot Pearce! ?

Archived