NFL 2019 Season

Day

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I've had two crappy weeks in a row (86 against Ambitious), but my worst week was against Carnero - 82. Had 108, 116 and 155 the other three weeks.

The game can drive you mad. Check this result out for me this week, all Baker has to do was score zero ? I’ve dropped him, I don’t care what qb I end up with, I hate him now ?

D2B14559-B11E-4D8A-9A14-12D748673337.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

49ers looked the best they’ve looked all season last night but it was a bye week game. I honestly think their record is a bit misleading.

They’ve beaten the Bengals and Mason Rudolph’s Steelers, then the inconsistent Buccaneers. Browns is their first big W and you back a coach like Shanahan to scheme something up off a bye week.

My instinct is the Rams and 49ers will eventually have similar records. Seahawks will take the division and unfortunately the Cards will be lucky to get 5 wins.

I think the Cards could potentially grab a win against one of the 49ers/Rams and damage their playoff hopes but that’s about as much as they figure into any sort of playoff picture.

I'm not that high on the Seahawks, personally wouldn't be surprised to see them third behind Rams and 49ers. Seahawks have four wins, but only one by more than 3 points. Rams should've won had Greg not done a hugely uncharacteristic straight forward miss. Wilson is playing some incredible football, though, so if he keeps it up then they have every chance. 

Rams vs 49ers this weekend will be huge. If the Rams fall to 3-3 after being 3-0 then it looks a very different season behind a potentially 5-0 49ers and 5-1 Seahawks. It would be very nice for the Browns to turn up against an NFC West side for once. 

I'm really interested to see what the Pats look like after their Ravens - Chiefs run.

They look really solid; but all this talk of them being the best defense ever is absurd to me. They've not played a top 20 offense! That's insane. But the Ravens - Chiefs run is 5 teams currently in the top 10 on Offense so we'll see if they're what they're touted after that.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm really interested to see what the Pats look like after their Ravens - Chiefs run.

They look really solid; but all this talk of them being the best defense ever is absurd to me. They've not played a top 20 offense! That's insane. But the Ravens - Chiefs run is 5 teams currently in the top 10 on Offense so we'll see if they're what they're touted after that.

Yeah, they were always going to bully the rookie qb, who’s lost all his offensive weapons apart from Tate who was returning from injury. 

Only seen the highlights but the offence still doesn’t look all that impressive, a couple of defensive TDs and a couple of qb sneaks from Brady (good for me though), I won’t be sold on them until they actually beat somebody good. Toughest game they’ve had was the Bills and Buffalo threw that game away. 

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah, they were always going to bully the rookie qb, who’s lost all his offensive weapons apart from Tate who was returning from injury. 

Only seen the highlights but the offence still doesn’t look all that impressive, a couple of defensive TDs and a couple of qb sneaks from Brady (good for me though), I won’t be sold on them until they actually beat somebody good. Toughest game they’ve had was the Bills and Buffalo threw that game away. 

Their offence looks weak as hell - but a true no.1 DEF can carry a bad offence all the way to the top; it's happened before. 

That's why I'm so intrigued by that stretch. If they come out of that stretch and their defence just looks "good", rather than "great" - there's no way in hell they win anything this year. 
If their defence is truly great they have a real shot at yet another SB. No doubt another one that Brady will get all the credit for ? 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Their offence looks weak as hell - but a true no.1 DEF can carry a bad offence all the way to the top; it's happened before. 

That's why I'm so intrigued by that stretch. If they come out of that stretch and their defence just looks "good", rather than "great" - there's no way in hell they win anything this year. 
If their defence is truly great they have a real shot at yet another SB. No doubt another one that Brady will get all the credit for ? 

Our offense is heavily skewed by the Dolphins. It's not been too great last couple of weeks.

Thing with the Pats is you fully expect their offense to figure it out by December, and with their defense already like this... it's a problem. I just hate watching them, death by 1,000 papercut offense with quick release after quick release. Bores me to tears.

I just realised too that they now have 11 days before they play again, so a nice little mini-bye snuck in their schedule ? 

A team shouldn't be allowed to be on MNF the week after TNF, that's just silly.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Our offense is heavily skewed by the Dolphins. It's not been too great last couple of weeks.

Thing with the Pats is you fully expect their offense to figure it out by December, and with their defense already like this... it's a problem. I just hate watching them, death by 1,000 papercut offense with quick release after quick release. Bores me to tears.

Often, yeah. We'll see. They look a lot weaker personnel wise on that side of the ball than they have in a long time. Pats have always been a defense first team so I know its not anything particularly new but I really think against decent teams their DEF is going to need to be historic to carry this OFF.

Just been reminded that the last time the Jags beat the Saints was in 2003; the most infamous game in Saints history ? 

Playoff game; Saints down 7, last play of the game Saints did a crazy multiple-lateral play basically down most of the field, scored a TD. And then their kicker missed the PAT - his first career missed PAT. The greatest forgotten post-season play (outside of the Saints fanbase), as it was meaningless haha 

Archived