NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think the Texans have a decent shot, still think the Chiefs have a decent shot. I don't think Mahomes is going to be out all year.

Also think Colts and Bills have an outside shot.

I actually think the Bills might finish the year with a better record than the #2 seed.

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

Does Mahomes knee pop back in or are the just flexing it? My eyes can't decide for themselves. 

He dislocated his knee cap, so they had to pop it back into place yeah

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Decent. Pretty banged up at the minute then. Mayfield might be used sooner than you thought.. ?

Already rid of him. Picked up Stafford.

Mayfield was in for one game in w12. Hes an awful option for a whole half a season ? 

I might go back to someone worse than Stafford once I get details on Mahomes timescale.

19 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Already rid of him. Picked up Stafford.

Mayfield was in for one game in w12. Hes an awful option for a whole half a season ? 

I might go back to someone worse than Stafford once I get details on Mahomes timescale.

Looks like Trubisky is back ? ??

Not NFL  - but nothing like watching LSU tear apart Mississipi state to wash my mind of a Derby performance.

Joe Burrow is ?

Although he had his ass exposed on TV. Not ideal.

11 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Not NFL  - but nothing like watching LSU tear apart Mississipi state to wash my mind of a Derby performance.

Joe Burrow is ?

Although he had his ass exposed on TV. Not ideal.

Getting into my college football this year, with the Gophers going to 7-0 and playing some good football.

28 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Getting into my college football this year, with the Gophers going to 7-0 and playing some good football.

Who are the Gophers? Minnesota?

Holding takes a TD off Waller and then the Raiders pass one to Foster ducking Moreau who's really testing my loyalty to him over being an LSU guy

3 weeks ago, Adam Thielen getting injured in the 1st quarter would have seemed a disaster. Instead we get the best offensive performer I think I’ve seen from a Cousins lead Vikings.

Kirk is on fire right now, with Dalvin Cook the best RB in the league on the ground right now for me....started to get a little excited by this team ?

Next up is prime time against the Redskins....don’t duck it up Kirk ?

Archived