NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latavius Murray scampers off for a 40 yard TD - called back for offensive holding downfield. ?

Later Teddy then misses MT wideopen on 3rd and goal so we settle for a TD. Teddy has been god awful today. Almost all of his passes have been off target.

Impressive win from the Vikings. The Best Cousins has ever played in a Vikings jersey. Big game from Diggs, but the ball was spread around, even Treadwell made a catch...

big game in Detroit next week, followed by a home game against the Redskins

caught the end of the Texans/Chiefs game, big win for the Texans, Watson is looking really really good

Saints defense continues to carry us game after game; if anything I'd say they improved across the board today.

Teddy was very poor; I look forward to seeing us with Brees back - we look like we'll be a very complete team.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Saints defense continues to carry us game after game; if anything I'd say they improved across the board today.

Teddy was very poor; I look forward to seeing us with Brees back - we look like we'll be a very complete team.

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be facing that Saints D at the moment.

It’s kind of sad because all we did was squeeze past a woeful Falcons team but this was the most excited I’ve been watching the Cardinals in the last 3 seasons. I was actually gutted when the Falcons missed the extra point because I wanted to see one last Kyler drive to win the game.

But Kyler’s legit and Kingsbury’s getting better. Might be able to compete for the wildcards next season if we have a good offseason.

Thoughts go out to @Ambitious who has to suffer underwhelming Rams on two continents instead of just one like the rest of us.

Archived