NFL 2019 Season

Day

43 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

This!

Watching the Saints/Hawks game live was so arduous - where Cam Jordan kept blasting the O-Line back, and then his fingertips were all that could make contact with Wilson. He wasn't scrambling, just taking steps to get that extra second to throw, the pass rushers magically ending up past him.

All the top QBs are the best QBs at something; and he's definitely the best with regards to pocket presence and awareness. 

If they can keep winning games he'll be a legit MVP candidate; he's been great in all of their games, including their losses.

I think so. I haven't seen that much of Mahomes this year, but I'm struggling to think of anybody who has played better than Wilson

My main concern if I was a Seahawks fan would be the one time he misjudges and gets wiped out by somebody like Donald or Jordan because he's not the biggest.

It just goes to show what a great QB can do to a team. If there was ever any doubt that is.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Drews already doing throwing drills again ?

Wasn’t he only out for 6 weeks? Not a great surprise to see him back throwing the ball as he should be ready to go in what 4 weeks now? 

11 hours ago, David said:

Wasn’t he only out for 6 weeks? Not a great surprise to see him back throwing the ball as he should be ready to go in what 4 weeks now? 

The estimation was that he'd be able to grip a ball again after 4-5 weeks and ready to play after 6-7 weeks - most assuming he'd come back after our week 9 bye.

Comfortable win for the Saints - Buccs make it a one-score game with 10 seconds left as the second-string secondary fails miserably at tackling Godwin.

Delighted.

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Raiders ?????

The friend I'm going to London with next weekend to watch Panthers/Buccs is at the game right now, and is a Bears fan ?

Might keep my distance until the end of the week ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

The friend I'm going to London with next weekend to watch Panthers/Buccs is at the game right now, and is a Bears fan ?

Might keep my distance until the end of the week ? 

I thought the Raiders had blown it. Now to watch Dak  make Green Bay suffer ?

12 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Just a double hiccup.. this one maybe bigger than the last L though. Hard to watch, Rodgers and Jones are killing us. 

Packers have come out strong, but faded badly  after half time in pretty much all games so far, so it’s not over yet....???

Archived