NFL 2019 Season

Day

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Invested in my first ever ‘jersey’ and decided to pay extra for the stitched, American fanatics version. I must say it was easily worth the money. 

0D3A4486-D69A-4C1E-AAE7-F90F09130162.jpeg

F7EFE632-7279-42C4-BF70-D599474CBC65.jpeg

FC45028E-E53C-419F-9516-AAF5F1F6EA23.jpeg

How much was it extra for stitching and where from? Got mine from the NFL Europe shop and there wasn't any option for that 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

How much was it extra for stitching and where from? Got mine from the NFL Europe shop and there wasn't any option for that 

I bought it through a guy with a website that does weekly orders from Fanatics in America. I got it for £118.00. The guys website is: https://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/Default.asp 

The NFL Europe Shop only does print version, for some reason it doesn't offer anything else either. 

13 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I bought it through a guy with a website that does weekly orders from Fanatics in America. I got it for £118.00. The guys website is: https://www.ukamericansportsstore.co.uk/Default.asp 

The NFL Europe Shop only does print version, for some reason it doesn't offer anything else either. 

I'd take one look at that website and think it was dodgy.

10 minutes ago, David said:

Is that really where you need to be spending your cap money though?

Basically have one of the cheapest offenses in the league, wouldn't be against it. We won't though, obviously.

We need to draft better... as good as Ozzie has been, he's lumbered us with some really bad early round busts in the past few years. Bit early to say on past 2 years, but going back further than that you have Bowser, Williams, Siragusa, Eluemunor, Correa, Kaufusi, Perriman, Maxx Williams all a complete waste, with all but maybe Eluemunor expected to contribute properly.

26 minutes ago, Srg said:

Basically have one of the cheapest offenses in the league, wouldn't be against it. We won't though, obviously.

We need to draft better... as good as Ozzie has been, he's lumbered us with some really bad early round busts in the past few years. Bit early to say on past 2 years, but going back further than that you have Bowser, Williams, Siragusa, Eluemunor, Correa, Kaufusi, Perriman, Maxx Williams all a complete waste, with all but maybe Eluemunor expected to contribute properly.

Still scoring though, by far the most in the AFC North, almost double that of the Steelers. I know you have faced the Dolphins which skews it somewhat but 20+ in the other 3 games isn't a disaster.

What picks have the Ravens got for next year? Would think the Vikings would want a 1st bare minimum to even pick up the phone, even then it's going to take a lot more to tempt them. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ride this season out and look to replace Cousins next year

Ravens still have picks in the first 4 rounds so it's on the cards for them. Should put more effort into getting someone on the defensive side though, probably.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Still scoring though, by far the most in the AFC North, almost double that of the Steelers. I know you have faced the Dolphins which skews it somewhat but 20+ in the other 3 games isn't a disaster.

What picks have the Ravens got for next year? Would think the Vikings would want a 1st bare minimum to even pick up the phone, even then it's going to take a lot more to tempt them. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ride this season out and look to replace Cousins next year

we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th x2, 5th x2 currently, likely to get another 3rd due to Za'Darius Smith through compensatory picks I'd imagine too. 

I can see us going pass rush, linebackers and o-line mainly.

Saints have most of our picks this draft, which is good. Had one or two picks in the entire things last year, boring as hell!

I can’t see us wanting to trade Diggs. With Chad Beebe & Josh Doctson already on IR, we are already down to a couple of late round rookies behind Thielen & Diggs. He’s already been paid and has a long contract, so unless he goes full Antonio Brown I can’t see it (or is that hope ?)

if it was to happen, I’d want a early first round pick so we can pick up a QB and a good O lineman to come straight away.

if it did happen the tide that’s turning on Zimmer & Spielman might become a tsunami, as this would be on them and about the style of play.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I can’t see us wanting to trade Diggs. With Chad Beebe & Josh Doctson already on IR, we are already down to a couple of late round rookies behind Thielen & Diggs. He’s already been paid and has a long contract, so unless he goes full Antonio Brown I can’t see it (or is that hope ?)

if it was to happen, I’d want a early first round pick so we can pick up a QB and a good O lineman to come straight away.

if it did happen the tide that’s turning on Zimmer & Spielman might become a tsunami, as this would be on them and about the style of play.

Diggs Moncrief straight swap

52 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Yeah, doesn't look the best. It was following them on Twitter that encouraged me to purchase from there. They've got good reviews - I can certainly vouch for them! 

Until it spontaneously combusts in a few weeks, at least ? 

Archived