NFL 2019 Season

Day

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

A very Steffon Diggs thing to say.  His cryptic tweets are legendary.

theres no doubt anymore that he’s not happy. I’m not sure where this goes next, knowing Zimmer 80% run plays and no targets for Diggs ?‍♂️

Did you keep your receipt for your Diggs shirt?

Rams should've won, it's not like GZ to cost us the W. 

I managed until half time, but couldn't go any further. It's a setback for us, plus it makes the whiners game next week even more important. I can't imagine the POs without the Rams, but I just don't know at this point. 

6 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Locketts catch for the first TD is ridiculous.

So was the pass.

Wilson was otherworldly last night. There's no better QB in the NFC when he plays like that, he carried the team on his back.

And even so, we had chance to win with time running out and the usually reliable Greg The Leg decided to kick like Jake the Peg.

Finished at midnight here and I was still playing that kick on an internal loop in my mind at 3.30am. He never made it even after 691 attempts.

11 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

So was the pass.

Wilson was otherworldly last night. There's no better QB in the NFC when he plays like that, he carried the team on his back.

And even so, we had chance to win with time running out and the usually reliable Greg The Leg decided to kick like Jake the Peg.

Finished at midnight here and I was still playing that kick on an internal loop in my mind at 3.30am. He never made it even after 691 attempts.

Had only got to that TD when I posted. Wilson was really good. Can’t believe the missed field goal though, thought I was watching the Vikings for a moment, like you say, you’d back him to make that.

21 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You can't be playing New Orleans again surely... ?

Alright Falcon, simmer down ? 

I wonder how long it'll be before you're better than the Buccs again ??

Just saw an interview with Russell Wilson.

Said he thought it was maybe the best game he's ever played.

Yeh I can see that.

Part of me really admires the guy and what he can do to maintain plays that for other QB's not named Mahomes would be dead in the water. 

And the way Donald was ripping his Oline to shreds and still couldn't get to him was remarkable.

And apparently he's a really nice guy and does a lot for the community.

Then the rational side of me kicks in and I realize he's an utter tosspot.

13 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

And the way Donald was ripping his Oline to shreds and still couldn't get to him was remarkable.

This!

Watching the Saints/Hawks game live was so arduous - where Cam Jordan kept blasting the O-Line back, and then his fingertips were all that could make contact with Wilson. He wasn't scrambling, just taking steps to get that extra second to throw, the pass rushers magically ending up past him.

All the top QBs are the best QBs at something; and he's definitely the best with regards to pocket presence and awareness. 

If they can keep winning games he'll be a legit MVP candidate; he's been great in all of their games, including their losses.

Archived