NFL 2019 Season

Day

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

I was thinking that. 

Patriots schedule is outrageously easy. They will make the play off at a canter again. Not sure how they will fair against teams that can actually put some points up against them, as their offence isn’t looking that great.

Be alright when they sign Stefon Diggs

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats and Saints are apparently fishing for the same trade targets. Interesting though cos the Saints are trying to get a true WR2 to play off Thomas, where as I assume the Pats are looking for someone to become WR1.

31 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Pats and Saints are apparently fishing for the same trade targets. Interesting though cos the Saints are trying to get a true WR2 to play off Thomas, where as I assume the Pats are looking for someone to become WR1.

Laquon Treadwell?

49ers looking good.

That goalline interception really killed the Browns. They'd stopped the 49ers on a couple of possessions since they last scored; had a great drive, really looked to be building momentum and then bang. Gets so far back up the field too, so a few plays later the 49ers score it.

Browns had no energy for the rest of the game. If the receiver doesn't make such a huge mess of that pass I think it would have been a much closer game.

12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

NFC West looks annoyingly strong. Seahags, 49ers playing well. Rams stuttering, but capable. The Cardinals look somewhat capable too. They didn't make it easy for the Ravens. 

Rams could well miss out on the play-offs - huge game next week! 

Sneak peak on the us... we have the worst defense in franchise history. We have no pass rush whatsoever, and have 3 members of the secondary injured. Anyone can score on us.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

NFC West looks annoyingly strong. Seahags, 49ers playing well. Rams stuttering, but capable. The Cardinals look somewhat capable too. They didn't make it easy for the Ravens. 

49ers looked the best they’ve looked all season last night but it was a bye week game. I honestly think their record is a bit misleading.

They’ve beaten the Bengals and Mason Rudolph’s Steelers, then the inconsistent Buccaneers. Browns is their first big W and you back a coach like Shanahan to scheme something up off a bye week.

My instinct is the Rams and 49ers will eventually have similar records. Seahawks will take the division and unfortunately the Cards will be lucky to get 5 wins.

I think the Cards could potentially grab a win against one of the 49ers/Rams and damage their playoff hopes but that’s about as much as they figure into any sort of playoff picture.

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Similar to the North, I think some massive divisional games will go a long way to sorting things out. 

Speaking of the Pats easy schedule @Carnero ; the Giants are likely to be bottom 5 team equivilant on Thursday.

In addition to Barkley, Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram are both out ?

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Speaking of the Pats easy schedule @Carnero ; the Giants are likely to be bottom 5 team equivilant on Thursday.

And Gallman, so they are really really scraping the barrel at RB. That’s what happens when you face the Vikings defence and they actually turn up ??

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

And Gallman, so they are really really scraping the barrel at RB. That’s what happens when you face the Vikings defence and they actually turn up ??

No doubt the Eagles will continue to be constantly banged up for their week 10 game with the pats. Sure Zeke will get a slight muscle strain and miss week 11.

Deshaun Watson will be a little tight and lose mobility week 12.

And then to top it all off the Chiefs will forfeit their week 13 game due to an outbreak of the black plague among the squad.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

No doubt the Eagles will continue to be constantly banged up for their week 10 game with the pats. Sure Zeke will get a slight muscle strain and miss week 11.

Deshaun Watson will be a little tight and lose mobility week 12.

And then to top it all off the Chiefs will forfeit their week 13 game due to an outbreak of the black plague among the squad.

And then use a drone to look at their SuperBowl opponents, spike the water with a spot of Legionnaires and deflate all of the footballs.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I don't know what's been the easier... Pats early schedule or No Luck No Glory's ?

22 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Just noticed, points against 430 ? compared to my 700 plus ?‍♂️ Might have to start calling you Bill.

I've had two crappy weeks in a row (86 against Ambitious), but my worst week was against Carnero - 82. Had 108, 116 and 155 the other three weeks.

Archived