Radio Derby Commentary Norwich game

Mafiabob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Kinder said:

Glad you posted this mate. I listened to the full commentary and thought Ed Dawes and Adam Bolder we’re both brilliant. Especially Ed - he’s got some big knockers on here but I think he’s genuinely a very good commentator!

Yipp! Yipp! 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Thought the commentary was much better with bolder today myself, didn’t sound quite so downbeat and beaten all the time

I’ve heard him a few times, and he speaks well. Wonder if he will replace Ramage in long term

10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hope so, can’t stand Ramage and Dawes together, could make Christmas Day sound like a Monday mornin

Agreed. Hate listening to the games, avoid it if possible. So negative when together. Haven't listened to the commentary today yet, might wait until I'm not on a train in Norwich. 

14 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Soortscene obviously overran so it started from point of game restarting..... you get the whole commentary from then. Dawes and Bolder going beserk. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06tvfck

Woke up and pinched myself. Did that really happen yesterday?

Then to listen to that was just amazing. Bring at the game was nervy to say the least but listening deserves a medal!!!

UTFR

14 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Hope so, can’t stand Ramage and Dawes together, could make Christmas Day sound like a Monday mornin

Ramage and Dawes together are a poor combination- they're like a couple of school kids. Put someone like Bolder in place of Ramage and Dawes does what he's best at - commentary and leaves the objective comments to the summariser. Ramage is all about him and his ego.

10 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Ramage and Dawes together are a poor combination- they're like a couple of school kids. Put someone like Bolder in place of Ramage and Dawes does what he's best at - commentary and leaves the objective comments to the summariser. Ramage is all about him and his ego.

Yes Adam Bolder really did OK and gives the odd snippet of 'inside the dressing room' info if you listen carefully. Only slight criticism is he tends to repeat 'as I was saying before...' a bit too often. I guess it's a more eloquent version of Keogh's 'like yer say...'

12 hours ago, europia said:

Yes Adam Bolder really did OK and gives the odd snippet of 'inside the dressing room' info if you listen carefully. Only slight criticism is he tends to repeat 'as I was saying before...' a bit too often. I guess it's a more eloquent version of Keogh's 'like yer say...'

I'll take a few 'As I was saying before's'  Rather than the constant 'In and around the eighteen yard box'  from Ramage.

Archived