Negative posters

dcfc4ever

Same old lot who stand out.Firstly there on goal prediction and put Derby down to lose,then there on match day post saying what team selection should be always making changes to Franks team whether we’ve previously won or lost,then if we lose there on posting about this and that player no good,wrong team and all that bull.These posters have hundreds and some thousands of votes.I don’t get it...... we have so much to be postitive about 1) attacking football 2) quality goals 3) young talent 4) sound financially 5) great local chairman 6) ex England international as manager 7) plenty of media attention 8)Ramstv 9) quality training facility 10) success at all team levels 11) January window to come 12) top 6 Franks first season in charge.Lets ALL be positive for 2019 and have faith in Frank and Mel.COYR ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

Same old lot who stand out.Firstly there on goal prediction and put Derby down to lose,then there on match day post saying what team selection should be always making changes to Franks team whether we’ve previously won or lost,then if we lose there on posting about this and that player no good,wrong team and all that bull.These posters have hundreds and some thousands of votes.I don’t get it...... we have so much to be postitive about 1) attacking football 2) quality goals 3) young talent 4) sound financially 5) great local chairman 6) ex England international as manager 7) plenty of media attention 8)Ramstv 9) quality training facility 10) success at all team levels 11) January window to come 12) top 6 Franks first season in charge.Lets ALL be positive for 2019 and have faith in Frank and Mel.COYR ?

If you don't like the forum as it is, maybe you could post more often to balance out the wrist slashers/negative ninny's etc.

I don't necessarily disagree with your points btw, but if you want to have your criticism heard fully it would make sense to post more often.

Just now, deanoakaram4life said:

If everyone was positive all the time @David wouldn't have half the clicks he has now. Football is an opinions game, and positive and negative views are rightly aired on this forum. 

I read that as chicks. @David could be the next Hugh hefner.

30 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

I gave up at great local chairman...

29 minutes ago, dcfc4ever said:

1) attacking football that produces no goals

2) quality goals 1 a month by wilson

3) young talent belonging to other clubs

4) sound financially dead bothered about mel's bank account

5) great local chairman zzzzzz

6) ex England international as manager man in a suit

7) plenty of media attention Great. More coverage of our demise.

8)Ramstv glitchy AF

9) quality training facility and still we can't defend corners

10) success at all team levels u23's doing well because it's full of £5m 30 year old players

11) January window to come more overpaid wasters

12) top 6 Franks first season in charge 10th tomorrow most likely

Just tidied that up for you a bit x

1 minute ago, Mark of Ayrshire said:

Rangers ( yeah yeah some people will go the sevco route blah blah blah). I enjoy live football and the season ticket at derby is incredible value for money.  I live local so it’s a no brainer for me

I've just googled Sevco and still have no idea what it means. Nice that you watch Derby mind ?? 

1 hour ago, dcfc4ever said:

I think it's ok to have a range of opinions and I don't mind people criticising performance if it's valid.  Only thing that gets on my nerves is when posters have a down on a certain player and go out of their way to criticise, regardless of the facts.

I don't believe any player that plays in the Championship is rubbish - they are all very good (but not quite world class!) 

I will also be predicting a loss for tomorrow, but I am still going on a 300 mile round trip where I hope to be proved wrong! 

32 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think it's ok to have a range of opinions and I don't mind people criticising performance if it's valid.  Only thing that gets on my nerves is when posters have a down on a certain player and go out of their way to criticise, regardless of the facts.

I don't believe any player that plays in the Championship is rubbish - they are all very good (but not quite world class!) 

I will also be predicting a loss for tomorrow, but I am still going on a 300 mile round trip where I hope to be proved wrong! 

Great post, why fans have a go at individuals is beyond me, we should support anyone who pulls on a Derby top, been doing this since 1979, and will keep supporting my team, yes if the team has not showed desire, or effort then yes have a go at the team, fair enough, hope you enjoy your trip tomorrow, and you are prove wrong and we get the 3 points.

So we should all just sit here and trust In everything? Where would be the opinion, the debate? I get the irrational hatred of players and constant scapegoating is annoying, but criticism of recent performances etc is warranted. As long as opinions are insightful and well explained not just some crusade against an individual, then it brings debate which is what the forum is about.

I don’t enjoy being negative but after watching that defensive display on Boxing Day people should come on here and be positive only? Pretty impossible to find any positives from our defence the other day!!  It’s good to hear different opinions that’s what it’s all about 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

So we should all just sit here and trust In everything? Where would be the opinion, the debate? I get the irrational hatred of players and constant scapegoating is annoying, but criticism of recent performances etc is warranted. As long as opinions are insightful and well explained not just some crusade against an individual, then it brings debate which is what the forum is about.

Excatly, I don’t see coming on here and saying we should move the ball faster we are too slow as being negative it’s just opinions, no point coming on and everyone going ah we lost today didn’t defend well but positives we only conceded 3 only 2 free headers in the box etc etc, it’s a discussion 

There is a rational explanation for the irrational keogh bashing that follows each loss.

Many people have buried within their psyche, a deep seated and irrational fear, and unfortunately keogh triggers that fear with his mad staring eyes, his shiny little feet, and his hard spherical faeces.

Its called capraphobia. 

The fear of the irrational, and the unpredictable goat.

Archived