V Sheffield United (a) match day thread

RiddingsRam

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not good that second half, we need to find a formation that’s allows us to play two up top, 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 or 4-1-3-2 because if we can’t defend for toffee so need to occupy the opposition in their half more. Play Huddlestone as a third centre half and play Bogle and Malone as wing backs because they struggle to defend?! 

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Shambles.

We need something to freshen this lot up.

Bogle needs a rest, Mount..did he play today?

Byson did nothing.

That was a nothing performance.

I do hope you will agree yet another sublime free kick from Harry. After that against Snake what a freaking waste 

Just now, Finch said:

Midfield and defence are not up to standard required. If no investment in better players is forthcoming we'll continue going nowhere. 

We've spent 15 mill. How much more do we need?!

Investment isn't the problem, we've had plenty of that.

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

With a defence like that, you can’t expect to win a football match. 

Cant blame Lampard fully, injuries are taking its toll right now. But you can blame him for not looking like a manager who knows what he’s doing right now  

Errrrr his first season surely? 

Woeful that. 

Huddlestone can go, he should be our main influence and the game passes him by. Not good enough

Mount and Bryson are passengers, Josefzoon has yet to be convincing

Wilson has another for the highlights package, it’s the other 89 minutes he’s struggling with

Waghorn plays well one game and dropped the next, Wisdom was dependable today and the same will happen to him against Norwich

They aren’t physically strong enough.

We score a goal and they were rattled, only Derby will give them 10 minutes to control the game and score after.

Sheffield United will be happy. They’ve won and will still find a way to whinge about the ref. 

How many crosses from the right side? How many free headers in the box?

Marriott needs to hold the ball. We need a striker who can hold the ball, WE HAD A STRIKER WHO HELD THE BALL.

Sorry, I’m never this critical but that was shocking to me. Absolutely shocking.

7 minutes ago, Redcar said:

How can it be shambolic when we totally dominated the first half. Play like that first half against Boro and we win. Unlucky Derby.

We had one good chance in the first half? I don't give a feck about possession if you don't make the most of it.

Archived