Come on lads beat forest

B4ev6is

Come on derby beat forest for my grandad who sadly passied away last week he used to come to home games at pp with me and my dad who could not no longer  walk up the stairs I know his spirt will be at pp monday night.

So please lads beat them for him.

I am call on all derby to get pp loudest ever heard it and sea of black and white lets make pp look truely stunning inspireing the lads to win the battle ahead.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Come on derby beat forest for my grandad who sadly passied away last week he used to come to home games at pp with me and my dad who could not no longer  walk up the stairs I know his spirt will be at pp monday night.

Sorry to hear that mate.. Sad news about your grandad and I hope your dad gets better soon.

Will this mean you cannot get to games now?

39 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Sorry to hear that mate.. Sad news about your grandad and I hope your dad gets better soon.

Will this mean you cannot get to games now?

I think buddy it is B4s grandad who was having the difficulty with the stairs, not his dad who l assume to be fit and well.  My wife lost her father last week, and although he had no interest whatsoever in football, l am sure he would want Notts to take a complete drubbing tomorrow night.  COYR!!!

Sorry to learn of your loss B4.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am call on all derby to get pp loudest ever heard it and sea of black and white lets make pp look truely stunning inspireing the lads to win the battle ahead.

Count me in, B4.  I'll raise my bovril in respect, and add a decibel to my "Come on Derby" chant, in memory of your grandad.

Hope it's a night to go home feeling proud.  

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I think buddy it is B4s grandad who was having the difficulty with the stairs, not his dad who l assume to be fit and well.  My wife lost her father last week, and although he had no interest whatsoever in football, l am sure he would want Notts to take a complete drubbing tomorrow night.  COYR!!!

Ah okay, must have read it wrong.. That's good news as I know he relies on his dad to get to games.

Sorry for  your loss B4, loss my grandad 20 years ago, and every time we play Forsest I think of him, he was the man who took me to my first Derby game way back in 1979, I have a lot to thank him for, and can remember his face  back in 1979 when we beat Forest 4-1, l never seen a smile like it, let's hope the Rams make our Grandads proud come Monday night, I am like a child on Christmas Eve, who can not wait for the big day to arrive.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

9 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Sorry for your losses B4 and Mrs   i-Ram. It kind of puts things into perspective when people lose loved ones especially at this time of year. 

Let’s hope the lads put a good performance in tomorrow and hopefully give you both a little something to cheer about.

3 hours ago, Simon Bradley said:

Sorry to hear b4 il be sat in pub full of forest Fan's watching as I live in long Eaton 

Must be in the wrong pub! I'm in Sawley and see loads of Derby shirts pass by on the way to the train station Saturdays -- more than Forrest. Tend to be a bit half and half though don't we despite being in Derbyshire 

Archived