Derby 21st in this Championship table

angieram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I just get a blank where the article is meant to be.

Headline then betting ads, with a blank space in between.

I did the first time but when I refreshed it, the details came up.

Basic story is Championship clubs owe from £0 (Rotherham and WBA) to £123 million (Stoke) to a combination of owners and/or banks. 

We're listed only 21st and owing £3 million.

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

I did the first time but when I refreshed it, the details came up.

Basic story is Championship clubs owe from £0 (Rotherham and WBA) to £123 million (Stoke) to a combination of owners and/or banks. 

We're listed only 21st and owing £3 million.

That worked thanks.

But without the details behind the figures they provide, it's worth diddly squat.

52 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Oh god another thread where @RamNut drives some of us mad.

S.O.S @ramblur

Oh please @ramblur please come back, your little wombats are lost without you.

Some strange numbers on that list. I thought Bolton were in a worse financial position than that, and our own club have been subsidised by more than £3m over the past couple of years.

All I can guess is that they havnt included non repayable loans.  

There will be some truths in this. The key being money injected into the club by owners who dont expect it back.

Interesting that despite fawaz writing off debt and forest posting profits of 30 million as a result they have already managed to amass a further debt of 22 million.

I'm surprised by how much Brentford owe. Not sure if it's just common knowledge and I missed it.

Also - I notice every other club (except Sheffield Utd) seems to be either a picture of the ground or the person they owe money to. Ours is Frank... did he start investing in the club?

10 minutes ago, Paese said:

I'm surprised by how much Brentford owe. Not sure if it's just common knowledge and I missed it.

Also - I notice every other club (except Sheffield Utd) seems to be either a picture of the ground or the person they owe money to. Ours is Frank... did he start investing in the club?

They were going to use a picture of karanka but apparently he didnt like it.

download.jpeg.6eeba431bd3eaed976ab741fedf1e2e1.jpeg

Archived