Derby 21st in this Championship table

angieram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

£3m owed to the bank but for some reason it excludes the £95m the holding company has been given by Mel. 

Re Forest, the new owners paid off the debt ran up by Fawaz,  but Fawaz is still personally due £19m.

I'd guess that's technically correct though, the club owes Mel nothing, but the company that owns the club do?

Makes me wonder how the £3m is owed though, agreed overdraft perhaps?

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd guess that's technically correct though, the club owes Mel nothing, but the company that owns the club do?

Makes me wonder how the £3m is owed though, agreed overdraft perhaps?

Id think so. Its a nice round £3,000,000 in the accounts, so id guess thats the overdraft limit.  

I had a bit of spare time so had a delve into the Price of Football website and read a few articles. Theres a comprehensive one about DCFC's last set of accounts called "respectable?". 

A lot of the content was discussed here when the accounts were filed. The accounts upto the end of 2018 will make interesting reading to see if the club / holding companies are managing to run without so much support from Mel.  

Self imposed posting ban lifted but will make sure I stick to threads where I cannot get in argument! 

@reveldevil @CWC1983 the £3m is an unsecured bank loan.

Can't remember the details but arose around the same time the mortgage was paid off. Seem to remember it not appearing in 2014 but then mysteriously appearing in the comparatives in 2015.

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Self imposed posting ban lifted but will make sure I stick to threads where I cannot get in argument! 

@reveldevil @CWC1983 the £3m is an unsecured bank loan.

Can't remember the details but arose around the same time the mortgage was paid off. Seem to remember it not appearing in 2014 but then mysteriously appearing in the comparatives in 2015.

Appreciate the response, cheers. Threads where people post honest comments and listen to each other are what makes this forum worthwhile.  

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Id think so. Its a nice round £3,000,000 in the accounts, so id guess thats the overdraft limit.  

I had a bit of spare time so had a delve into the Price of Football website and read a few articles. Theres a comprehensive one about DCFC's last set of accounts called "respectable?". 

A lot of the content was discussed here when the accounts were filed. The accounts upto the end of 2018 will make interesting reading to see if the club / holding companies are managing to run without so much support from Mel.  

I wish the bank would give me a £3mil overdraft limit. You wouldn’t see me for dust. 

Archived