Johnson charged by FA RD

Curtains

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Yes it has 

Derby vs Forest which team are you supporting lol. 

Stick to the point.  You don't half waffle on.

I'm not talking about Derby v Forest, Kenny Burns, Larry Lloyd or anything else.

I'm talking about Bradley Johnson being in the wrong and you come with the uber childish label of Johnson hating.  Goodness me, give your head a shake.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I'm not talking about Derby v Forest, Kenny Burns, Larry Lloyd or anything else.

I'm talking about Bradley Johnson being in the wrong and you come with the uber childish label of Johnson hating.  Goodness me, give your head a shake.

Go on the Forest forum that’s where you should be. 

6 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Did he bite him or was he nuzzling in  

He was grabbed around the neck .

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I’ll ask you the same question did he bite him or was he nuzzling in .

Have you got proof. 

Kenny Burns was no angel mate. .

Bizarre no banter to a Forest fan 

I'm on that same wavelength... at this stage, at least!

I believe BJ has denied the charge? (Read on a link from here?)

I believe both "the victim" and his manager have claimed no bite (of flesh) took place?

If such a "nuzzle" causes blockage of the nasal passages, lips and teeth are gonna open.

If such a "nuzzle" is so tight as to cause pain and/or anguish, the gritting of teeth is gonna happen.

Evidence so far (available to the public) suggests that an item of clothing got caught up in the above potential "natural reactions".

I'm almost certain BJ is no angel, but at this early stage, with the evidence that is being publicly mooted, I think BJ is being harshly treated and castigated.

As an aside... and arguably off-topic... I can confirm that the words "Ban BJ" are words that shall never pass my lips!  

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I think you could use your Saturday better than trying to have a conversation with curtains.

Whatever the provication he got caught on camera with a mouthfull of shirt, he shouldn't bite there's no way out of that one.

It is a bit annoying he was provoked, and he would have probably got a lesser ban if he headbutted him. In fact he should have taken a deep breath, and next time the ball came to him with Allen closing accidently mis controlled it, gone through Allen knee high in the resultant 50/50.

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

How old are you?

I'm a burton albion fan these days.

Do you want me to tell you where I think you should be?

Burton Albion Fan 

Ok that fair enough then. 

NC is doing a good job there. 

It would be interesting to know if he would defend or lambast Johnson 

It looked to me like he was pulled so close and tight that breathing might have been difficult, if that happened to me, in the moment, I'd bite, gouge, kick, punch whatever to get free, it's not about the fact it happened on a football pitch, we don't know but for a split second if he couldn't breathe he may have been worried for his life and reacted accordingly! I nearly drowned years ago, but can still remember the panic and the thrashing around trying to save my life, horrible feeling!

3 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Whatever the provication he got caught on camera with a mouthfull of shirt, he shouldn't bite there's no way out of that one.

It is a bit annoying he was provoked, and he would have probably got a lesser ban if he headbutted him. In fact he should have taken a deep breath, and next time the ball came to him with Allen closing accidently mis controlled it, gone through Allen knee high in the resultant 50/50.

Have you missed off a winking emoji, to show you were "only joking"?

18 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:
22 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Have you missed off a winking emoji, to show you were "only joking"?

Your right I'm only joking, noone would ever belive Bradley miscontrolled a football.

52 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

It's a televised football game man. Not an unprovoked assault in the street where you may be fighting for your life as far as you're concerned, with the potential of no-one coming to your aid.

How bad is the unprovoked cowardly assault from Joe Allen going to get? ffs It's a televised football game, it's not like he's going to pull a shooter out on you is it, or be allowed to pummel you within an inch of your life before someone steps in.

Shove him, push him, do all the stuff manly footballers always do in these situations but bite him? Jesus Christ.

A cowardly challenge from Etebo, a disgraceful reaction from Joe Allen, especially as BJ was running towards the ref and not the player who made the tackle. Up to that point I'm fully behind Johnson, he's done nothing most other players wouldn't do,  but it's a truly disgusting reaction from BJ,

Drop the we are harshly and unfairly treated angle. It's too daft to laugh at. This isn't a personal/spiteful attack on Derby County football club.  It's a player being banned for biting.

Who gave you the right to criticise me like that.  We have a different point of view.  It may be very difficult for you to accept that you may be wrong on occasions but given your checkered history on here you probably have very assertive approach to debate.  I think some of your posts are poo but you’ll never find me saying it 

Just now, Spanish said:

Who gave you the right to criticise me like that.  We have a different point of view.  It may be very difficult for you to accept that you may be wrong on occasions but given your checkered history on here you probably have very assertive approach to debate.  I think some of your posts are poo but you’ll never find me saying it 

Oops

3 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Ronnie assertive never. 

9 minutes ago, Spanish said:

where is the criticism of you in that post Spanish?

Sometimes my assertiveness and checkered history is used as a cheap cop out against me.

Debate the post not the poster is what I was often told.

Calm down and read it again.

50 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm on that same wavelength... at this stage, at least!

I believe BJ has denied the charge? (Read on a link from here?)

I believe both "the victim" and his manager have claimed no bite (of flesh) took place?

If such a "nuzzle" causes blockage of the nasal passages, lips and teeth are gonna open.

If such a "nuzzle" is so tight as to cause pain and/or anguish, the gritting of teeth is gonna happen.

Evidence so far (available to the public) suggests that an item of clothing got caught up in the above potential "natural reactions".

I'm almost certain BJ is no angel, but at this early stage, with the evidence that is being publicly mooted, I think BJ is being harshly treated and castigated.

As an aside... and arguably off-topic... I can confirm that the words "Ban BJ" are words that shall never pass my lips!  

I think you're clutching at straws a little there regarding a "nuzzle" causing the opening and then tightly closing of teeth.

what exactly is nuzzle anyway? And if it was so painful to cause the gritting of teeth as a natural reaction then that sounds almost like a bite itself.

Just accept it as guilty as charged. A shirt doesn't accidentally get caught in teeth and I don't buy this blocked airways and pain explanation. Sounds a bit like the excuse "I didn't stab him officer. He ran onto my knife. Three times. Backwards".

As for Allen saying he wasn't bitten, maybe he wasn't if Bradley didn't actually make contact with his body but the intent would appear to have been there. 

How can he be suspended by the FA for an attack on a player, when the said player insists the bite didn’t happen. 

If the referee has booked him for his part in the fracas, I thought there cannot be retrospective action. Seems like there has been a serious case of double standards by the FA yet again. 

If someone elbows another player and the ref decides it to be a booking, the FA can’t and don’t then dish out retrospective bans as that undermines the match day officials. 

If a player two foots an opponent and the ref deems it to be a booking, the FA can’t and don’t then dish out retrospective bans as this to undermines the match day officials. 

Don’t get me wrong BJ is a ducking idiot for his actions, but this was dealt with on Weds and should be left at that IMHO. 

31 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

where is the criticism of you in that post Spanish?

Sometimes my assertiveness and checkered history is used as a cheap cop out against me.

Debate the post not the poster is what I was often told.

Calm down and read it again.

There you go again, why do you think you can tell me to calm down, you a scouser?

Archived