v Sheffield Wednesday (A) Match Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Getting ready to go on the piss in Manchester for the first time in a while tonight.

Back on the piss in Sheffield tomorrow, including a pint or two with @coneheadjohn .

Hopefully a Rams win.

Good weekend ahead.

Note to @BurtonRam7's liver: just hang in there until Sunday and then take it easy; there's light at the end of the tunnel. Take care. ?

3 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Which tram stop is closest to the away end?

And how long from the train station to the ground on a tram?

thank you

Get the Main bridge blue line from the train station and get off in the city centre then swap for the Middlewood yellow line tram. You want the Lepping lane stop for the away end. Takes about 30 mins from memory. There are usually football special buses but not sure how frequent or where they drop you.

9 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Get the Main bridge blue line from the train station and get off in the city centre then swap for the Middlewood yellow line tram. You want the Lepping lane stop for the away end. Takes about 30 mins from memory. There are usually football special buses but not sure how frequent or where they drop you.

Cheers mate. Top man!

3 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

thank you

I suppose I took the attitude that once I got there who gives a poo but what put me off the tram was getting back. It was horrendous worse than catching a bus in India.

23 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I suppose I took the attitude that once I got there who gives a poo but what put me off the tram was getting back. It was horrendous worse than catching a bus in India.

It is a bit of a mare, but 3 points cushions the blow. There every 20 mins tho aren’t they? I’ll hang back a bit

5 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

thank you

Forgot to say, you can stay on the ‘main bridge ‘ tram if you want but it’s about a 15 minute walk and it’s past all their home boozers. Even their website says it can be a bit oppressive. 

It's been a while. Finally we're playing today! Let's hit the ground running. After two weeks preparation for this I think we might see some changes.

Most likely Davies will start, in a bid to solidify the defence. Probably with Keogh, leaving Bogle and Tomori to fight it out for the right back slot. But it could be Davies and Tomori in the middle. 

Really hope Mason Mount can start. We've missed the lad. Come on you Rams! 

Archived