Lampard nominated for manager of the month

David

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Oh balls!  That's all we need when we've been on a good run.......deserves it, mind!

I have to say, I was writing something similar in my post, but decided to remove it so I didn't get lambasted (for mentioning it) if the curse hit. 

1 hour ago, RedSox said:

Oh balls!  That's all we need when we've been on a good run.......deserves it, mind!

1 hour ago, BathRam72 said:

I have to say, I was writing something similar in my post, but decided to remove it so I didn't get lambasted (for mentioning it) if the curse hit. 

Come on @OwenB87 help us out and sort this pair out, I know you love to bust the manager of the month “curse” myth ?

4 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Farke's probably got it in the bag, anyway.  Hope he enjoys it while it lasts.

Did lose to Stoke last month where as Lampard was unbeaten, 3 draws though, one of which was against Norwich. 

I've decided that this time i won't get wound up when people say they hope he doesn't win it because of the curse.

I'm going to join in.

I really hope Farke does win the award as that will mean we will most definitely be top by the end of November.

Actually no, i hope we're about 3rd with manager doing a better job so we have a good December.

I hope Lampard gets the last manager of the month. Having said that does this carry the curse into the premier league or pre season?

4 minutes ago, MK said:

How is the winner decided? Is there a committee and criteria? Is it basically just best team of the month, or are the managerial decisions also taken into account?

It’s decided by a committee,

”The judging panel comprises former Ipswich Town manager George Burley, Sky Sports’ EFL League expert Don Goodman; EFL Marketing Director Drew Barrand, League Managers’ Association Director Olaf Dixon and Sky Bet EFL Trader Mikey Mumford.”

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/november/championship-manager-of-the-month-october-nominations/

Archived