ST13 Rewards

Edtheram

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Cat E price of £286 for 13 games.

I paid something like £345 for 23 games.

I'v no problems with this clever initiative whatsoever to be honest.

I agree. We moan when the ground's half empty and moan when the club tries to do something about it!  

11 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just gone past Wembley on the train. Is it it an omen? Who knows. Will we win tonight? Probably not. Am I pissed 4 hours before kick off? You bet.

Are you in the wrong thread? Most definitely.

Have a pint of water and come back when you've got something pointless about ticket prices to say.

Must say that Mel has been great at rewarding the ST holders, from the price freezes to the heating out i to the concourse for example.

I was most pleasantly surprised when my platinum ST arrived this year as the result of 30 years holding one, getting discount at the club shop and being able to buy beer at a reduced price is great. The badge for being the #2 beat fan was also so unexpected. 

4 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Must say that Mel has been great at rewarding the ST holders, from the price freezes to the heating out i to the concourse for example.

I was most pleasantly surprised when my platinum ST arrived this year as the result of 30 years holding one, getting discount at the club shop and being able to buy beer at a reduced price is great. The badge for being the #2 beat fan was also so unexpected. 

Are those heaters only for us STH's then?  I'll be kicking off big time on satdeh now.  Woe betide any glory hunter (after tonight's win) trying to nick some o' my heat, man!

Thanks for the heads up.  

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Just gone past Wembley on the train. Is it it an omen? Who knows. Will we win tonight? Probably not. Am I pissed 4 hours before kick off? You bet.

Late start was it?

5 hours ago, Edtheram said:

As a FULL-ON WHINGEBUCKET season ticket holder i feel offended that the club is rewarding people with brilliant prizes for only buying a half season ticket, And all i get is 5% off at Cosmos.

Shoving my support back in my face......

I've taken the liberty of editing your post in an effort to more truly convey its meaning as you've made an important point and one I feel my erstwhile fellow Rams are not taking sufficiently seriously. Hope that's OK? xx

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Top man , I'm in Gran Canaria watching tonight ! Already sounded the bar out , flags sorted , shirts sorted #RamsOnTour

6 hours ago, Edtheram said:

As a FULL season ticket holder i feel offended that the club is rewarding people with brilliant prizes for only buying a half season ticket, And all i get is 5% off at Cosmos.

Shoving my support back in my face......

Send your ticket back and ask for a refund then. 

Once the refund arrives, buy a ST13 and see if you still think that they are getting better rewards...

Archived