Mount & Tomori v Chelsea - granted permission to play

Rammeister

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MK said:

I can genuinely see this decision coming back to bite Chelsea. Lamps will get them all so fired up. Now with Mount and Tomori playing too - they'll go out playing for their future careers. 

Advanced prediction for you mozza. Chelsea 1 - 2 Derby, Mount FRGS

I'm rubbing my hands together at the thought of this, its not all i'm rubbing either. 

Get out!

Would you want to score against Derby if you were on loan from them?

I guess it depends if you were sent out against your will, like Bryson was, but these two are sent out for development.

They'll want to play well and show their club how far they’ve developed.

I would bet a packet of Jaffa Cakes that Chelsea have asked the pair of them their feelings about this game.

Game on, I’ll tell you something else too, if we beat them over 90mins or pens I can see the whole stadium cheering the winning team off. 

Unlike Mouriniho last sat.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I say drop them both for the game. What a message that would send out.

What a message.

The only message I can think it'll send is that Lamps needs his head checking. Strongest team on the night, you play yourself into the team, equally you can play your way back onto the bench. 

Name 2 loan players that both scored against their parent club in a cup competition and knocked their parent club out to then go on to lift the trophy at their on loan club

Yep you guessed it, Tomori and Mount! Both scored whilst on loan at Derby from Chelsea in 2018! 

What a pub quiz question that will be in a few years time

16 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

The only message I can think it'll send is that Lamps needs his head checking

So are you suggesting that we terminate their contracts on the morning of the game, just so they'll be eligible to play against us?

If so, then i think you're right. What a message that would send out.

What a message.

3 hours ago, Parsnip said:

So are you suggesting that we terminate their contracts on the morning of the game, just so they'll be eligible to play against us?

If so, then i think you're right. What a message that would send out.

What a message.

I’m gonna level with you mate 

I don’t have a clue what’s going on 

Archived