Mount & Tomori v Chelsea - granted permission to play

Rammeister

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rammeister said:

London Evening Standard reporting today that Chelsea will not let them play against them.

No real surprise there.

Assuming Davies is fit, no problem with that position. Mount will be a big miss. But chance for someone else to shine. At least Mount will be back for round 5 

Carson

bogle       keogh      Davies.  fozzy

jozefzoon lawrence. Johnson wilson

.               Waghorn. Marriott

11 hours ago, Rammeister said:

London Evening Standard reporting today that Chelsea will not let them play against them.

No real surprise there.

Boooooooooooo!

We are going to miss mount but we still have the brilliant Wilson and despite his detractors,I think Bennett will rise to the occasion there..

Going to this one so give us a show lads.

COYR!

Mount getting a bit of a rest might be a blessing in disguise. It'll be a long hard season and I assume he starts all the games he is fit.

Tomori to Davies will be a better option to this one anyway, no need to keep high defence-line against them.

Can’t we give him a fake moustache and big bushy beard and put “Ledley” on the back of his shirt?

Kill two birds with one stone, we get to play Mount, Ledley seems to have a stormer and we get a fee for him in Jan.

But obviously don’t let Chelsea know, so no blabbing on Social Media.

4 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Wow, didn't see that coming. Great news, and kudos to Chelsea for allowing them to play.

What better way to see what all the fuss has been about?

After all they will be back at Chelsea at the end of the season, nothing like seeing it for yourself.

I am sure Chelsea will be confident even if we could play him twice.

(Lets hope it is their downfall)

Archived