Caraboa Cup Chelsea (A) Tickets - Sold Out

Day

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, S75 Ram said:

Thanks for that info @Angry, we were going to pop over to Earls Court area, but might do Hammersmith now.

Staying just down the road in Premier Inn near Ravenscourt Park tube.

Will have to sit on the Rick Mayall bench and re-create the Bottom opening credits scene ?

Lived by Ravenscourt Park. Very simple walk into Hammersmith, plenty of bars and pubs. I’d probably recommend that over going to drink on Fulham Broadway. 

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

I will check with my Chelsea mates.. I really doubt it.

I guess a few coming down early might hit Covent Garden.. Always popular with us when in London.

Will be Covent Garden around 4. Atmosphere never the same on a school night as it is on Saturday though. Best ever was Fulham when ko was 5-15. Everyone still got down at 11 ish. Anywhere particular in Hammersmith or just follow the noise. 

On 10/10/2018 at 07:16, B4ev6is said:

I think it will sell out

I think your chances getting two tickets is slim to none.

Slim to none my azzzzzzzz.

I've been to literally dozens of sold out games across multiple sports.

You can ALWAYS get tickets on the day @Kuba

Literally, always.

Last week I sold 2 tickets on eBay to a comedy gig because both myself and the missus were sick.

So check eBay.

I have gone to a LOT of game without a ticket and every single time got in.

You probably have to be prepared to pay over face value, but there'll be somebody touting tickets on the day.

And btw, with American Football games I hang on until close to kick off time because then touts are desperate to dump them.

I have bought $500 tickets for $40. Make of  that what you will.

Get yourself there and you'll get a ticket.

13 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Will be Covent Garden around 4. Atmosphere never the same on a school night as it is on Saturday though. Best ever was Fulham when ko was 5-15. Everyone still got down at 11 ish. Anywhere particular in Hammersmith or just follow the noise. 

Don’t really drink in Hammersmith, so cant help on that front but near the station might be good place to start. 

Was searching Jody Morris for research on the collage I’m making with pritt-stick and glitter that I’m gonna stick on my wall and kiss every night before I go to bed. Came across this that some fans are trying to fundraise for

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lampardandjody

a) how much  freakin’ money do these lot have??? 

b) would be quite funny to have one cardboard sign saying something like ‘Derby loves you more’

c) anyone want to help me with my collage? Im not allowed to use scissors 

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes he apparently has a bad back. I wonder if it will be better by Wednesday? 

Anyway, they won 4-0 without him today. 

Loftus cheek is the one to worry about. He’s bound to start and scoring for fun. Hazard won’t play but they will play a very very strong line up

Archived