Caraboa Cup Chelsea (A) Tickets - Sold Out

Day

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, roboto said:

What time do they hit general sale on monday morning? I've got a few people from work here in London that want to come to the match with me. Will they all need to register to buy tickets too?

10 am. And will need a customer number or borrow one 

Got my tickets  this morning, can not wait for this game, I am sure Frank will get the team up for this game, hope Hazard does not start, as this will give us a slim chance for victory, think Stamford  bridge will be a Frank Lampard love in, hope we do something special, and make it a night to remember, hope we are all bouncing after the final whistle.

47 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Got my tickets  this morning, can not wait for this game, I am sure Frank will get the team up for this game, hope Hazard does not start, as this will give us a slim chance for victory, think Stamford  bridge will be a Frank Lampard love in, hope we do something special, and make it a night to remember, hope we are all bouncing after the final whistle.

Just keep falling over 35 yards out. Let Wilson smash the free kicks in. Sorted 

35 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

Can you just go and swap tickets from the lower tier into the upper tier at the ticket office? Do they give you a choice of which section you can be swapped with, ie. Close to the front of the upper tier?

Yes and yes.

Archived