Caraboa Cup Chelsea (A) Tickets - Sold Out

Day

Given the confusion on here I just took a look and it claims 12 tickets are left. 

Screenshot_20181023-024111.thumb.png.102377c1479bc2297bede15ec7e2bc18.png

Picked up a couple of tickets earlier on. I envisage a perfect day, taking the river bus (they have an onboard bar) from where I live down to the ground for pre-match fish n chips, followed by a glorious victory.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My daughter and I going , 

last time we went Chelsea she was derby mascot for the day , just a little girl , John Gregory was manager and we had a great day out , next week we go she is a grown woman and moving to australia at Christmas so probably our last game together for a while ,, time flies past in the blink of an eye ,,, hope we win this one?

3 hours ago, admira said:

So what's the best away fans pub? I've heard a few different suggestions.

i went in the away end when stoke got banged at the bridge last season and we couldnt find any away pubs in the area whatsoever. they were all checking tickets at the doors. mightve been different cause it was near xmas/new year.

if you see any suggestions would be appreciated....

13 hours ago, mozza said:

Excitement is building up for this one, but we have two tough league games to navigate first,  focus people.. 

10 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Halloween fancy dress?

Haha, that didn't last long!

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Hammersmith. All local pubs will be home fans only. 

Thanks for that info @Angry, we were going to pop over to Earls Court area, but might do Hammersmith now.

Staying just down the road in Premier Inn near Ravenscourt Park tube.

Will have to sit on the Rick Mayall bench and re-create the Bottom opening credits scene ?

Archived