Post Your Kitchen Gadgets

GboroRam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_2795.thumb.JPG.073c9fbbe9e81c2c6122641dba722451.JPGThis bottom oven is my favourite kitchen item...it's a key part of the Lamb resuscitation centre, helping save numerous Lambs over the years.

Also acts as an incentive for them to make the grade... otherwise they could find themselves revisiting it at a later date, for a rather longer stay.

1 minute ago, sheeponacid said:

IMG_2795.thumb.JPG.073c9fbbe9e81c2c6122641dba722451.JPGThis bottom oven is my favourite kitchen item...it's a key part of the Lamb resuscitation centre, helping save numerous Lambs over the years.

Also acts as an incentive for them to make the grade... otherwise they could find themselves revisiting it at a later date, for a rather longer stay.

Haha same here in my sheep farming youth?

12 hours ago, GboroRam said:

It makes pretty much everything (barring fried or baked things).

I've made soups, real lemonade, meat, fish, vegetables, butter, ketchup, barbeque sauce, curry sauce, bread dough, cakes - it's amazing.

Doesn't take up loads of space and meant that I could sell the breadmaker and Kenwood, free up space from my tiny kitchen and have a machine that does the lot in a matter of minutes. And it does everything in that machine - so the only real washing up is the knives, forks and plates.

I watched around 15 dishes being made up within an hour, and the only washing up that was at the end of it took up half a sink. In an hour.

It's expensive, but it's such a great way to make your meals (all healthy, low-calorie stuff). Definitely would recommend.

Hang on. There are ways of cooking other than frying or baking?

On 05/09/2018 at 08:13, GboroRam said:

But thr kitchen gadget I love most is the thermomix. It makes so many things so quickly and easily. 

20180905_071153.jpg

That is seriously flash harry ! A friend of mine has one and made us a prawn curry .. amazing gadget of you know how to use one .. which I don’t ! 

On 05/09/2018 at 09:13, GboroRam said:

But thr kitchen gadget I love most is the thermomix. It makes so many things so quickly and easily. 

20180905_071153.jpg

IMG_20180907_104254.jpg.d18b28ee6fd377f086fcf1f956419f88.jpg

We have the analog model without the weighing function, which must be well over 30 years old. It still works.

The missus swears by it and constantly sings its praises, but never seems to use if for some reason.

10 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Always wanted a Rap'Tou: 

The day will come when I'll have one of those bad boys. 

£12... I'm tempted - why the hell do I still peel and cut my potatoes in to chips? 

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAPTOU-French-Cutter-Slicer-Grater-VINTAGE-kitchen-item-Excellent-Condition/163224574128?hash=item2600f158b0:g:MS4AAOSw0l9a4Old

Archived