Derbados

View from the outside 2018-2019

13 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

I was listening to Talk Sport on the way home from the game.

One caller said they shouldn’t be losing to us because we’re the worst team in Premier League history!

The phone in was quite funny. Man Utd fans moaning. You’d think the world is about to end.

Yep I heard that too.

What a muppet considering nobody connected to that era remains at the club! Yet another idiot living in the past!

Tbf to the Man Utd fella, he did another 'review' video - some very complimentary things said about our football, and particularly Frank's impact:

17:50 - 19:45

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Enjoy 😎😂

Seen this herberts videos a few times... they’re my new favourite Arsenal TV is rubbish now theyve finally got rid of Wenger but this guy is brilliant 😂

Remember when fergie said Phil Jones could be the best player in uniteds history. Should have known a brain injury was on the cards when that statement popped out his mouth. They all hate him

1 minute ago, G-Ram said:

Remember when fergie said Phil Jones could be the best player in uniteds history. Should have known a brain injury was on the cards when that statement popped out his mouth. They all hate him

I don't get what anyone sees in Jones. How he went to the WC ahead of Smalling is anyone's guess. He is bang average.

Wouldn't thank you if smalling or jones were given too us,not good enough for the present Derby squad and not sure how they have created a career at manure.

last night's performance was one i will re flect on  with pride and as memorable as many of the games with BC in charge in our prime.?

well done lads a real team performance ,tenacity,skill,work rate, commitment,enthusiasm and team work was a joy to watch.

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.