View from the outside 2018-2019

Derbados

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I love craig ramage passion for the rams just like me.

But I am wandering how bolton fans feel now special after tuesday night game.

Probably hoping our team get over confident, it’s a shame you’re not there to make sure they don’t slip up.

35 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I honestly can't tell if this is a parody or not... if it is then it's brilliant. If it's not then it's still brilliant.

Please, give yourself a treat and search “goldbridge Alan partridge” on Twitter. He has previous. A number of them.  #accidentalpartridge

• 3 weeks later...

Saw an excellent post on the Sheffield United forum.

”Their centre backs are immobile and I feel we didn’t test them properly.”

Richard Keogh. Fikayo Tomori. Immobile.

I mean both have their limitations but what in the name of steel mining did this fella see to think that they move slowly?!?????!!?!!??!!??

20 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Saw an excellent post on the Sheffield United forum.

”Their centre backs are immobile and I feel we didn’t test them properly.”

Richard Keogh. Fikayo Tomori. Immobile.

I mean both have their limitations but what in the name of steel mining did this fella see to think that they move slowly?!?????!!?!!??!!??

Oh my days. If ever you need fuel for the fire, of football fans are idiots... 

tomori is like grease lightning ? he could give Sharp, McGoldrick & Clarke a 5 yard head start and still get to the ball first ??

11 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Message from my blades following freind. 

"You were poo , your defence are poo and you scored two lucky goal , if you finish above us this season you've had the season if your life's " 

Obviously I replied on the full wind up , bit bitter me thinks .

Tell him Billy Sharp has been given a disciplinary for yesterday's unauthorised absence 

Love the evolution of the format of this thread. In 2014 its function used to be “look at the lovely things other fans say about the way we play”, which was nice after hibernating as plucky underdogs since 2009.

Now it’s basically “haha, look how dumb the other fans are!” and we hate everyone after several years of top 6 finishes and being hardened by other fans actually having an opinion about us.

Wonder what it’s going to turn into next. Probably comments on the catering arrangements.

4 hours ago, Duracell said:

Love the evolution of the format of this thread. In 2014 its function used to be “look at the lovely things other fans say about the way we play”, which was nice after hibernating as plucky underdogs since 2009.

Now it’s basically “haha, look how dumb the other fans are!” and we hate everyone after several years of top 6 finishes and being hardened by other fans actually having an opinion about us.

Wonder what it’s going to turn into next. Probably comments on the catering arrangements.

I enjoyed this thread more when it was more of a commentary on positive thoughts non-Derby fans had on Derby.

We bring up other fans negative comments in every other thread relevant to their team already!

Archived