Cameron Jerome

Nun.ram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw him driving up a small country lane near Jodrell Bank, in a village called Goostrey last Friday evening. Might've been going to the nearby traction engine rally in Astle Park. Although I'm not sure if that's his thing or not?

Anyway, nice pub in that part of the country called 'the red lion' believe it or not.

7 hours ago, Dethorn said:

I think we should not rule out Martin yet - if Frank is keen to play a passing game I think he is the best at holding the ball up and bringing other players into the game.

Like Thorne, it is more likely that CM's best days at DCFC are behind him. Played really well under Mac, no question, but that's history really. 

I know frank wants to bring a different style of football which is fine and Jerome doesn't ideally fit that style but this is the championship, some games fancy football needs to go out the window and all that counts is getting that ball in the back of the net any which way you can, that's where Jerome comes in as a target man in the box, he's worth keeping on the bench as a plan B.

On 14/08/2018 at 19:31, Nun.ram said:

Well for me that’s a shame, I think he offers more than Nugent and Waghorn, he only got going in the latter part of last season when given a good run of games. He’s a strong competitive forward who is a real target man and great in the air, was hoping we would see more of him this season to see if he could carry on where he left off last season. 

Seems to be a case of 'if your face doesn't fit.....'

11 hours ago, europia said:

Seems to be a case of 'if your face doesn't fit.....'

Well that's fair enough isn't it? Think he's a bit of a one-dimensional donkey myself, a typical Snake player. But if Frank sees Marrriot and Waghorn as better more longer lasting options then if Jerome wants to play he'll have to move out. Perhaps he can discover where Anya's hiding and take him too? Lol.

On 15/08/2018 at 21:34, RodleyRam said:

Lots of endeavour but was always going to be a pointless signing indicative of Rowettball and Project Cocoon.

Waste of everyone's time in my humble opinion.

'Project Cocoon' - brilliant ?

On 15/08/2018 at 22:11, europia said:

Like Thorne, it is more likely that CM's best days at DCFC are behind him. Played really well under Mac, no question, but that's history really. 

CM looked good tonight.  Most impressed with waggy.  Kicked to bits but never stopped making life difficult for the defenders.  Took his ‘goal’ very well.

Archived