Fikayo Tomori - Signed on a season long loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a player I can say I've ever heard of or remember coming up against. Hull fans seem to like him enough, not to rave about him but think he had potential. He played RB a lot for them, but it seems like he's usually a CB by trade. 

Clever signing, providing he's good. He covers Wisdom & the centre back positions. I'd imagine Morris having first hand experience of him, plus the fact he's a regular in the England U21 side means he's good enough for this level. 

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Potential understatement there with three days to go, SFL??

Foolproof squad - I have a feeling that Frank does not suffer fools gladly. Watch out Keogh or Wisdom will be moving to CH and new guy to fullback. This guy could move here permanently if we get promoted. Is it Frank or Jody building this team? Jody is not getting enough credit for what is going on at Rams. If Jody says get him then we get him. This is bordering on extremely exciting. More excitement in preseason and one game than all last season!!! What a brilliant idea shipping Gary out. All pundits saying Gary has a Premiership squad and he is saying he needs players. Hilarious sideshow. ??

15 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Not a player I can say I've ever heard of or remember coming up against. Hull fans seem to like him enough, not to rave about him but think he had potential. He played RB a lot for them, but it seems like he's usually a CB by trade. 

Clever signing, providing he's good. He covers Wisdom & the centre back positions. I'd imagine Morris having first hand experience of him, plus the fact he's a regular in the England U21 side means he's good enough for this level. 

Yep I know nothing about him either - but if he is good ? Who knows but we will be seeing a lot of the England under 21-3 manager as well as Rayn Giggs at pride park this season 

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Well I think we may now have our new number 5 & number 9 sorted with Tomori & Waghorn

You may well be right but Frank may have another no. 5 up his sleeve. A lot of regulars wondering how many games they will get now. If you cannot stand the heat, become a fan! Yes I just made that one up. 

21 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Maybe Pearce could be on his way out? Would leave us with Tomori, Evans & Wisdom as back CB - and Forsyth as well if he was to stay

And Huddlestone. We're not short of CB options

14 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

It sounds like a sensible signing to effectively replace Baird. I think Frank's major difficulty will be remembering the names of the players. Butterfield and Blackman have joined Sheergar and Lord Lucan in obscurity!

Well let's hope we can claim the insurance?

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

While that is clearly an overhit backpass, it's also heroically bad positioning from the goalkeeper. 

Tomori's in a central position, and passes it back centrally (hence it going in) and the GK is so far off centre he can't get over to it in time ?

He’ll learn from Keogh!!! ??

Archived