v Southampton (H) Match Thread

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lowe down injured. For feck sake lad, not again, please

I think he just wanted one of those energy packet things. 

EDIT: now clear he was forcing the sub, probably feeling a bit tight. Longest he's played at this pace in a long time. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I think he just wanted one of those energy packet things.

Gives us a chance to see another youngster get a go at least. Not seen much of Bird myself but remember hearing good things about him at some point last season 

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Gives us a chance to see another youngster get a go at least. Not seen much of Bird myself but remember hearing good things about him at some point last season 

Good engine on him. Not a showy player. Gets the job done quietly. U23s are always worse when he doesn't play. 

Only just catching up with this - thankfully the DET is helping me out with its cutting edge writing...

"a back four of Andre Wisdom, Richard Keogh, Curtis Davies - who wored the captain's armband - and Max Lowe in front of him."

Wtf?

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Only just catching up with this - thankfully the DET is helping me out with its cutting edge writing...

"a back four of Andre Wisdom, Richard Keogh, Curtis Davies - who wored the captain's armband - and Max Lowe in front of him."

Wtf?

We all make mistakes - clearly a typo, and we all know they meant to write whored

Certainly *seems* like Roos has stepped in front of Mitchell in the pecking order, in Lampard's eyes.

A little surprising, but Roos is an excellent shot stopper. Big frame too.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

On the left but has been cutting in at near enough every opportunity. He's just come off for Thomas though who's replaced him on the left

Standing ovation I hope - do his confidence a world of good

Archived