Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ONEPIEGON said:

Just got this picture of Brentford's twitter feed.

It seems he has got a bit lazy and put on few pounds in the close season.

You need to be an old git to understand the joke!

zoonie.png

My hero! (When I was 5!!) 

Welcome home. 

9 hours ago, ONEPIEGON said:

Just got this picture of Brentford's twitter feed.

It seems he has got a bit lazy and put on few pounds in the close season.

You need to be an old git to understand the joke!

zoonie.png

Is that @Angry Ram without the cap after his jellied eels?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Rick Waller?

He will shore up the right hand side.

Thanks for pointing that out.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, BodminRam said:

According to football insider we have upped our bid to 2.5 mil

Pete O'Rourke again: https://www.footballinsider247.com/derby-battle-leeds-florian-jozefzoon/

Hopefully he's still as reliable as he used to be because that's 2 fairly big stories he's first reported involving us now, Mount likely to join on loan and an improved offer for Jozefzoon 

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Pete O'Rourke again: https://www.footballinsider247.com/derby-battle-leeds-florian-jozefzoon/

Hopefully he's still as reliable as he used to be because that's 2 fairly big stories he's first reported involving us now, Mount likely to join on loan and an improved offer for Jozefzoon 

Hope this doesn't mean the wilson deal has fallen through

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I personally are keeping fingers crossed over this.  I think at LAST we may see some business this week

Ince, Weimann and Russell all gone in the last 12 months. Makes sense for us to try and bring in two wingers, especially if we’re going to play 4-3-3.

Lawrence on the left, Wilson on the right, with Thomas and Jozefzoon as options off the bench, who can both play on either wing.

Like it, Derby ??

We definately need a permanent winger in as well as Wilson, maybe even two if we can ship more out, but I’m not so sure about joesphzoon tbf. Up until last season he seemed to have done very little with his career so I do fear a one season wonder like abdoul camara. That’s not to say he’s not any good, but we’re so lacking in the wide areas that will be so important in lampards system that I feel this would be a risk and we’d be better off spending a bit more to get a little more proven ability if possible, especially if Brentford demand much more.

That said he’s been at some big clubs so clearly has some talent, we’ll see. Have to trust in the scouts on this one.

No idea. Don't remember him from when they played us.

but......we should try to chuck in Anya in part-exchange. 

P.s. I do remember canos. Poseur who got sent off. He'd do ?

Archived