18/19 Fixtures

Topram

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game, Rotherham away.

We concede 3 late goals and our deplorables demand that Frank Lampard is replaced by Darren Wassall.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm hoping for a really rubbish away game on the 29th September. It's my daughters wedding and I'm probably expected to attend. 

If it was a home game you'd make the evening reception...

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I'm hoping for a really rubbish away game on the 29th September. It's my daughters wedding and I'm probably expected to attend. 

Just tell them over 40% of UK marriages end in divorce, so it's really not as big a deal as it once was and so you can't really be expected to miss Wigan away.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

My sister’s wedding is on Friday 10th August, and I’m an usher. I know it won’t be announced tomorrow, but I guarantee that our first game will be on Sky on the Friday night. Already pissed my mum and sister off by telling them I’ll be finding a TV.

I'm guessing that's because they want you to skip the wedding and attend the match rather then find a TV ?

10 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

My sister’s wedding is on Friday 10th August, and I’m an usher. I know it won’t be announced tomorrow, but I guarantee that our first game will be on Sky on the Friday night. Already pissed my mum and sister off by telling them I’ll be finding a TV.

First game is the 3rd-5th August! You’re in the clear. 

Archived