18/19 Fixtures

Topram

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Any reason why some mid-week games are Tuesday & some Wednesday? They're mixed for both home & way games, I thought the club picked which day they played mid-week before the start of the season?

I was thinking the same thing, seems strange.  We have always done Tuesdays for a good few years now.

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

Unless OB's in Russia?

True. I think I saw him yesterday though. 

Wouldn't really make sense for Lampard to not be flying back and forth though, England games are a few days apart.

PistoldPete2
5 hours ago, Mckram said:

Must say I’m abit disappointed that we don’t play Stoke until 28th November (cold Wednesday night at Stoke by the way!)....Rowett will be long gone by then so we won’t get to play against him!  

He will certainly be gone before the home game , maybe just as well for him

28 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Unless OB's in Russia?

26 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

True. I think I saw him yesterday though. 

Wouldn't really make sense for Lampard to not be flying back and forth though, England games are a few days apart.

Club’s only find out the fixtures the day before according to EFL so he definitely must have come back. 

17 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Club’s only find out the fixtures the day before according to EFL so he definitely must have come back. 

Ta, OB hadn't tweeted that when I got questioned ? 

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

funny that he's in Russia today though??

Ok?

I was just making the point that he's capable of coming back to England if he needs to.

I've also said on multiple occasions that people are vastly overestimating the amount of face-to-face work manager's put in. There is nothing he can do regarding preparation for next season, before the players return, that he can't do in Russia. And then he's back before the players come back.

I'm surprised it's still being talked about on social media etc. 

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'm surprised it's still being talked about on social media etc. 

Exactly.

Where's Frank? Is he in Derby? Is he in Russia? How long is he there for? What about jet lag? Has his wife gone with him? Has he found somewhere to live? Does he know when pre season starts? Will he remember the transfer window is open? Christine, what is she saying? Is she ok? Has she had the baby? How will that effect him? Will he be tired at training? Will he leave someone else in charge if she has the baby on matchday? Who would he leave in charge? 

I can't sleep. I'm worried him and Mel haven't thought this through. 

Archived