World Cup 2018 thread

jackhasler23

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could play for either of these teams. Good looking, can pretend to be hurt, able to cover my lips when I talk and willing to check myself out on the big screen as often as possible. And not as good as Iran.

England will smash this

Just now, Alpha said:

I could play for either of these teams. Good looking, can pretend to be hurt, able to cover my lips when I talk and willing to check myself out on the big screen as often as possible. And not as good as a Iran.

England will smash this

I hope England do well .

These Footballs seem to move in the air a lot so Harry Kane might smash a few in. 

Ronaldo is such a brilliant player. He dived for both the penalty and the freekick, and the ref fell for it both times. That’s what brilliant players do.

Probably the least deserving hat-trick you’ll ever see, but it was a brilliant end to a brilliant game.

Nacho’s goal was so sweet.

Thank his that’s finished. I thought the commentary team were gonna run on the pitch and start noshing Ronaldinho off FFS. 

It was a penalty, a goalkeeping howler and a decent free kick with a poorly positioned wall.

spains third was a class goal, go gush over that!

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Ronaldo is such a brilliant player. He dived for both the penalty and the freekick, and the ref fell for it both times. That’s what brilliant players do.

Probably the least deserving hat-trick you’ll ever see, but it was a brilliant end to a brilliant game.

Nacho’s goal was so sweet.

Whilst I am impressed with him for scoring a hat trick, that’s the norm for him so wasn’t too surprising. Seems a silly thing to say after he scored a hat trick but I was more impressed with his general play such as his touch, his hold up play back to goal and passing,  like a proper number 9. Whenever he plays as a sole number 9 for Real Madrid, he tends to struggle with all of those things, Bayern away this year sticks out like a sore thumb.

Archived