Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I picked up my  healthy green glow on a lake district wwalking hholiday tthat went wrong, where I spent several years aimlessly wwandering around a health farm for atoms..

Thought it might have been through walking in the river Trent in Gumpville 

On 24/07/2018 at 18:26, vidukasbox said:

Your point about him not wanting to come to Leeds would be ok (questionable), but he's currently at Derby under an inexperienced manager ? Makes it a pretty moot point, no?

Surely not a Leeds fan going on another club’s forum, isn’t that a bit tinpot? You got a drum? You’re so big and huge and immense..... and historic!

6 hours ago, Rample said:

Of course that is always the case. Ravanelli didn't want to join us but thought £42k a week would make it bearable. I'm not sure anybody wants to play in China but £400k a week certainly has some pull. 

Thing with Vydra is he has finally rebuilt his reputation back up slightly, though not enough to interest the teams he wants to be interested.

Circumstance appears to have him surplus to requirements here, so what are his options really

- wait for a move that won't happen and kick his heels here for a few years before leaving on a Bosman to someone like Banik Ostrava

- begrudgingly move on loan to a club who likely won't build their attack around him, meaning you're back to WBA/Reading Vydra, a few cameos, a miserable season and zero chance of a big move

-, go to a team that wants you as a key player, will play you in your most effective role, notch up another 20 goal season and convince bigger teams you are worth the gamble

Option 3 strikes me as the best choice for him, I assume his agent is pushing for option 3, and right now I can't see anything other than option 2 happening. 

Our players of the year never seem to hang around for long. 

On 22/07/2018 at 16:31, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Utter tripe. Mac is trying to justify why he couldn't get Vydra firing in his team but Rowett could in his. Mac answered it himself really...………"He was very, very low on confidence". The rest is guff and Mac knows it.

Ironic 

6 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

Bryson, Keogh, Carson, Derby County fans...............

Howard, Hulse, Mawene, Idiakez, Kinkladze, Higgingbotham, Saunders, Wright, Laursen, Chris Powell, Short, Tommy Smith, Leighton James ... all gone within the year.

Archived