Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Wonder how much “high” is? 12m? 

Hard to say with Nixon. He's an old fashioned kinda guy, so if we go from that perspective £12m seems a good shout.

But if he's talking from the perspective of the market, could be looking at £15m+ 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I found it interesting that Lampard was back in England for the fixture release when he still has media duties in Russia before pre season starts. I think that indicates that things may be ticking over 

Personally think he did that video when he was back in Derby and knew about the fixtures a while ago. 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I found it interesting that Lampard was back in England for the fixture release when he still has media duties in Russia before pre season starts. I think that indicates that things may be ticking over 

noticed Jody Morris has gone on holiday this week. Probably think they've identified style of play, players they're wiling to let go and targets over the past week or 2, and now is when Frank starts acting upon it, ready for pre-season next week.

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Back for his 40th mate 

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Back for his 40th mate 

Correct and he only flew out to Russia for the England game the day before the match so will probably do the same for the next game.

He was actually in France on holiday before that not in Russia.

22 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

The l my worry I have is if he goes where the goals are coming from. Relied heavily on him last season but wouldn't be bothered if he went and we used the money on 1 or 2 players who can get goals... in fat frank we trust 

Same was said of Martin, no doubt at all that someone else will come in and score goals for. Strikers come and go but they goals will continue

4 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

We will end up giving him away , we always do , in fact it got me thinking - when was the last time or have we ever really had another clubs trousers down when selling a player ? We have had ours taken down on numerous occasions !! 

Seth Johnson to Leeds, there’s some irony if Vydra goes there, we could have their pants down again if he happened to fail.

6 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

We will end up giving him away , we always do , in fact it got me thinking - when was the last time or have we ever really had another clubs trousers down when selling a player ? We have had ours taken down on numerous occasions !! 

Hendrick? We got a good price overall, but it was highly amusing that every penny greived the Burnley accounts.

Archived