If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon Mel, I'll do it, if you cover my bus fares, and feed me egg and chips Mon to Fri and stick me in the midland hotel for the week, I'm sure I left a can of beer in one of the drawers on a previous trip!

I've got 3 SFA coaching badges (3 more than Frank!) and my own tracksuit and boots!

Big yin, gan ya self.......

I am actually getting really excited about this possibility anyone else would seem boring , imagine the attention we will get , just got to shut  my moaning mouth for a whole season

9 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Your potential employer will judge whether your skills are intertransferable then dependant on their opinion offer a starting salary accordingly

And you have the choice of negotiating and turning it down. 

Which is when 'a big club with a big history' became managerless!

8 minutes ago, RamNut said:

70% of fans would be happy with a completely inexperienced untried manager ??

Bizarre.

If (big IF) he has the right team around him - an experienced head who can guide him is crucial, but if someone like Grant is in the backroom, then I think most people would see it as a risk worth taking....

26 minutes ago, JG400 said:

I am actually getting really excited about this possibility anyone else would seem boring , imagine the attention we will get , just got to shut  my moaning mouth for a whole season

Lol!

I looked at his Instagram account, he's got something like 2 million followers!

1 minute ago, Gaspode said:

If (big IF) he has the right team around him - an experienced head who can guide him is crucial, but if someone like Grant is in the backroom, then I think most people would see it as a risk worth taking....

Why not Simon Cowell?

he's been a success at everything he's tried.....

get a load of fit women in to take training?

Ant and Dec to run on with the magic sponge?

It could work.

21 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bizarre.

Probably because 70% of us are fed up at getting our hopes and expectations up at experienced managers. The unknown is exciting, fail or success I'm sure it'll be a roller-coaster of a season 

26 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bizarre.

30% of fans would be happy with a member of the managerial merry-go-round who offer us the same guarantee of success as all other managers?

Bizarre.

3 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

30% of fans would be happy with a member of the managerial merry-go-round who offer us the same guarantee of success as all other managers?

Bizarre.

Not quite only c.10% are unhappy with the idea of Frank, 20% undecided... ?

Latest manager betting.....

Fat frank  2/1

mr blobby 3/1

gazza 4/1

cheryl cole 6/1

harry's dog 10/1

pam ayres 20/1

Mel's next door neighbour 25/1

I think the 'zero experience as a manager' angle is somewhat mitigated by the extensive experience as a player at the very highest levels of the sport, the periods spent working with some of the best managers, 15 years with England, captain of club and country plus his FA coaching qualifications. He will have immediate respect and authority in the dressing room. Who knows who's applied but this level of candidate doesn't come along very often 

Ok you've all wore me down I will get on the giggly girl Frank Lampard train. 

Right who's making the "we love you Frank" banners? 

I'll buy loads of pant and we can throw them at him first game of the season... Oh I can't wait, I don't think I've ever been this excited ?

28 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Why not Simon Cowell?

he's been a success at everything he's tried.....

get a load of fit women in to take training?

Ant and Dec to run on with the magic sponge?

It could work.

Thanks for such an intelligent reply - yet another poster to add to my "Life's too short...." list....

Archived