Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Got a problem now as regards who to hate the most - Billy Davies? Nigel Pearson? or this clown...? hmm decisions decisions.... I guess the difference would be that we'd actually get paid for losing GR. Oh the irony....! ?

Can't loathe Davros that much - he did get us to Wembley and promotion, and of course he properly made a mess of Forest. Twice. 

Pearson, meh.

Process of elimination - the money grabber.

3 minutes ago, Ramitupper said:

Got a problem now as regards who to hate the most - Billy Davies? Nigel Pearson? or this clown...? hmm decisions decisions.... I guess the difference would be that we'd actually get paid for losing GR. Oh the irony....! ?

Rowett every time ,, none of the others gave it the love derby **** 

30 minutes ago, curtains said:

No just listening to the Stoke phone in mate. 

They are happy so deal will go through.

No grumbles from their end. 

Radio Stoke saying one bit of paperwork to fill in but no idea what it entails. 

sloth from the goonies just called into radio stoke .  apparently he's a brittania stadium regular as well as holding the title of Stokes most eligible bachelor and most attractive resident - everyone loves his one eyed willy .   Him and his mates found a pirate ship full of loot which will fund the fratellis wages when they get there .  Deal being arranged with peter coates ( chester copperpot ) as we speak.

59 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

£20m 

For who ,wouldn't let Carson go for less than 10 mill ,hes worth it for every goal scored this season he's saved one. Vydra  18 mill and if Gr wants em  I would tell him to Ff off and remind him he only buys 30 plus year  old players.?

2 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

For who ,wouldn't let Carson go for less than 10 mill ,hes worth it for every goal scored this season he's saved one. Vydra  18 mill and if Gr wants em  I would tell him to Ff off and remind him he only buys 30 plus year  old players.?

Surprised he didn’t sign a couple more 30 pluses before he left us and buggered off to stoke ? 

Carson isn’t a rowett man.  Why should we assume he wants to follow him to Stoke?

although I suppose doubling your money might tip the balance........

.......and hasn’t carson said that he’s never been happier???......

..........aaaaaaghhhhh............treachery everywhere!!!........done deal........?

5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Carson isn’t a rowett man.  Why should we assume he wants to follow him to Stoke?

although I suppose doubling your money might tip the balance........

.......and hasn’t carson said that he’s never been happier???......

..........aaaaaaghhhhh............treachery everywhere!!!........done deal........?

Carson under Rowett must feel like he's going through the footballing equivalent of being put in the stocks. "Come one, come all, come take a shot at the prone goalkeeper"....

Stay here and he'll probably have half as many shots to save next season.

17 minutes ago, Whoneedshuls said:

Surprised he didn’t sign a couple more 30 pluses before he left us and buggered off to stoke ? 

Probably saving a few for these poor f%%kers, Do they Really know what their letting themselves in fore? Play defensive whilst in the item may have been understandable ,but when they travel to reading and the likes mid week to see their team have two attempts on target ,I think they will soon regret it.

Archived