Our inept and disfunctional website

jono

5 hours ago, jono said:

Who is responsible for this ? Its like a 4th form class room project, but worse and now I'm being charged 13 p a minute 

It doesn't like Ipads, it does like internet explorer and says "use google chrome if you can"  I mean how flipping amateur is that !   ??? ... ok .. I did .. but it still doesn't work ! 

Given up on ipad  - on lap top now but "events" not found. ... don't think I've consistently failed multiple times on any website other than ours to actually buy something ! 

Still trying to buy my play off ticket but have little faith it will work. 

Do you live north of Chad by any chance? 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GboroRam said:

FTFY

You fixed nothing, Boycie couldn’t run a bath. He’s managed to leech off my success through pure luck of being in the right place at the right time. Too loyal for my own good. 

Just now, David said:

You fixed nothing, Boycie couldn’t run a bath. He’s managed to leech off my success through pure luck of being in the right place at the right time. Too loyal for my own good. 

You would say that though. We know the real score.

28 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

You would say that though. We know the real score.

You tell him Gobo, you bloody tell him!

He don’t like it up him you know, he don’t like the taste of cold steel either!

dont panic! Don’t panic!

The random startup of videos on the website is what annoys me. You can be watching something and somewhere on the site another one starts up and plays in the background. Getting to be as bad as the DET site and isn't really usable anymore as a result.

PistoldPete2
15 hours ago, jono said:

Who is responsible for this ? Its like a 4th form class room project, but worse and now I'm being charged 13 p a minute 

It doesn't like Ipads, it does like internet explorer and says "use google chrome if you can"  I mean how flipping amateur is that !   ??? ... ok .. I did .. but it still doesn't work ! 

Given up on ipad  - on lap top now but "events" not found. ... don't think I've consistently failed multiple times on any website other than ours to actually buy something ! 

Still trying to buy my play off ticket but have little faith it will work. 

I had a slight problem with buying tickets but not cos of the web site, it was the emails that confused me. They sent two emails , first just a confirmation and the second attaching the ticket. Unfortunately the second email said in bold print "look in your junk folder." This led me to expect another email and I didn't realise the second email was the one attaching the ticket. What's the point in sending you and email saying "look in your junk folder"... you ve already opened the email to be able to read that instruction! Plain daft and it certainly confused me! 

2 minutes ago, Paese said:

Bought mine last night online absolutely no problem. It worked perfectly for me, therefore I have no sympathy for anyone else. That's how it works, right?

Absolutely! If a little old lady can do it using Safari on an iPad, I’d have thought anybody could! ?

The club were trying to sell approx 22k of tickets in just over 24 hours, this was a bit of an exception to the rule, why have a system and associated costs that can work to this level of demand at all times? 

Why wernt ST holders given more time? Level out supply and demand? STs holders are over two thirds of home seats, why didn't the club allow them to have two thirds of the time from 3pm Sunday until KO Friday?

Then allow a free for all in the last third of time remaining?

Some ST holders were unable to secure tickets by cut off yesterday and are now in a free for all today and potentially will miss out, which is unfair.

The other option was to allow ST holders longer to reserve there seat, and General sale could start overlapping periods and allowing  General sale individuals to purchase non ST seats at the same time?

Club are under he cosh for 48 hours and likely to sell out by midday today, more costs to ticket office and club to cope with this when the game doesn't commence until Friday? Crazy.

Archived