Fulham (H) Play Off Tickets

Day

45 minutes ago, Paese said:

I was a bit worried on Sunday when I selected to have mine posted to me. But alas, it was sitting on the doormat when I got home from work yesterday! No faffing around with any of that print at home rubbish for me.

I wish they'd do a print at work version, until then I'll have to make the 45 mile round trip to pick mine up

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

I wish they'd do a print at work version, until then I'll have to make the 45 mile round trip to pick mine up

Tut. Can't use the office stationery for that! It's theft you know, haha.

2 hours ago, Paese said:

I was a bit worried on Sunday when I selected to have mine posted to me. But alas, it was sitting on the doormat when I got home from work yesterday! No faffing around with any of that print at home rubbish for me.

I did exactly the same and feel safe in the knowledge that the ticket will work in the turnstile. 

I can't get to the final.

It would have been easy to stay in Bristol and watch Friday's game on TV. 

I just couldn't call myself a fan if I'd done so.

So, it's a half day at work, a train straight from a business meeting up to Derby, an overnight stay and a trip back Saturday morning exacerbated by a replacement coach service. 

If we win it will all be worth it!

31 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I can't get to the final.

It would have been easy to stay in Bristol and watch Friday's game on TV. 

I just couldn't call myself a fan if I'd done so.

So, it's a half day at work, a train straight from a business meeting up to Derby, an overnight stay and a trip back Saturday morning exacerbated by a replacement coach service. 

If we win it will all be worth it!

Me too.. Half day tomorrow after a meeting in the morning. No little Angry at this one, he has a funeral to go to.

So Friday afternoon on the bloody M1... Nice..

Home by 12:30 / 1:00 if the lane closures are nice to me on the way home. Might try and count the cones.

57 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

How many left approx.? Chances of getting one tomorrow morning? 

Still waiting on Mrs/babysitters to confirm if I can go but won’t find out till later 

3830 total at the moment. 

99 in south west

311 in east

931 in west

2489 in the other areas

Feel for the people that can’t get due to work commitments. I’m leaving early as I started early this morning (15 minutes is 15 minutes) straight to the match. 

Remember nights at the BBG when 12 thousand sounded like 30. Quality over quantity. 

Twenty years ago I was Best Man at a wedding and six months ago the happy couple organized to come here to London town for a fancy meal inviting me and the bridesmaids. Very bad planning.

Sorry not to be at Pride Park and not even watching the game.

Archived