Fulham (H) Play Off Tickets

Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, David said:

Ticket office this morning...

CCA7B0FA-541D-4F78-862A-4BF8A291390E.jpeg

Packed mother off with all our details, told her take a bottle of water, be shady first thing, do shouldn’t be too warm if she got there early.

Even told her my treat for her to lunch in Costa; she’ll love chatting to all those fellow pensioners.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

If you haven't received it yet, check your 'spam' folder. The first time I opted for 'print at home', that's where it went.

Think I know why I haven’t received it. I needed to register with DCFC online first, because I hadn’t purchased anything from them using their website before. I obviously used and entered all of my current details. I then received an automated email asking me to verify the address- I did. 

I logged in and made the purchase and then received a email from the payment provider. So far so good ........

Then, out of curiosity I checked my account details and found that my email address details were donkeys years old. I have since edited it to include my current email address. 

I’m thinking that the ticket has been sent to a defunct address. 

Purchased online - took less than a minute. Printed off and tucked away, going to enjoy the sunshine now. 

Better than queuing at Pride Park - will need to do that for the away leg so we can try and get a ticket actually facing the pitch (Craven Cottage conundrums!!)

I was worried we'd finish fifth and play on the Saturday. Couldn't have made it with the cricket season now in full swing. Fortunately not.

I'll pop online later and get mine. No rush at this point.

5 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Done on the phone this morning, 7 minutes wait, my call was important.....

Typical.

I watched 10mins of highlights, and 3 interviews on RamsTV while Steve Bloomer was watching.

13p a minute! 

Still better than driving down and having to discuss how hot it is with Barry from Burton.

Archived