Fulham (H) Play Off Tickets

Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Abu Derby said:

I’ve purchased a ticket on DCFC website and opted for ‘print at home’. 

Having not purchased in this way before , does anyone know when the ticket is sent to enable printing?

Normally comes as an attachment to an email within minutes.

5 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

They are selling to home fans for £19 for adults, so possibly even cheaper. 'Neutral' section is being sold to home fans only, which is disappointing. Still, I hold hope of getting a ticket.

Not sure if that is a great idea, the neutral section is one tine aisle away from the away fans. I registered a Fulham account a couple of years back too so I could get neutral tickets for me and some mates as didn't think I'd be able to get them on general sale. Could probably get some in the same place again. I'd have to wear black and white to blend in though.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Ticket office this morning...

CCA7B0FA-541D-4F78-862A-4BF8A291390E.jpeg

Fair play to everyone been keen and going down for a bit of bantz, but haven't season ticket holders got until tomorrow to secure their seat. Is there any advantage of getting in the queue early?

12 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Thanks. I haven’t received it yet. Maybe because it’s busy?

If you haven't received it yet, check your 'spam' folder. The first time I opted for 'print at home', that's where it went.

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Fair play to everyone been keen and going down for a bit of bantz, but haven't season ticket holders got until tomorrow to secure their seat. Is there any advantage of getting in the queue early?

No, it’s 5pm today. 

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

If you've got the use of the internet you have effectively got until 8.59 tomorrow morning. End of business today for ticket office sales.

Archived