48 hours to moment of truth

B4ev6is

Well guys come sunday we need every single person getting behind the lads lets have pp rocking from start to finnish lets get our lads over the line I know if have pp loudest ever been or even football league histroy. Lets show from players on the pitch we have there backs no matter what happens.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys come sunday we need every single person getting behind the lads lets have pp rocking from start to finnish lets get our lads over the line I know if have pp loudest ever been or even football league histroy. Lets show from players on the pitch we have there backs no matter what happens.

Unless they lose ?

17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They wont lose trust me

If they lose like last year I'll not be cheering! If they lose playing hard and trying then I'll cheer them off at the end.

The key for my support is obvious desire, not going through the motions. If GR plays "not to lose" I shall be furious!!!!

11 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

If they lose like last year I'll not be cheering! If they lose playing hard and trying then I'll cheer them off at the end.

The key for my support is obvious desire, not going through the motions. If GR plays "not to lose" I shall be furious!!!!

Whereas, most of us I suspect, whilst we'll be disappointed if we play not to lose but end up getting at least a draw we'll cheer because we're in the play offs. 

14 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

My sentiments ,wouldn't surprise me if half the team have Booked to go on holiday first thing monday?

PistoldPete2
37 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I'm not really looking at it as such a crucial game to be honest.

I think we're quite a way from being promotion worthy but would obviously be elated if we went up.

What will be, will be.

What will be will be... were going to wem-berley?

Can not wait for the game Sunday, this is what it's all about, last game of the season and everything to play for, will be backing the boys all the way, probably lose my voice by the end of the match, and for the record, I think we will win 4-1, blasting ourselves into the playoffs, like B4 has already stated let's get pp rocking from start to finish, in every stand, let's make it a bank holiday to remember.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I was about to post on another thread saying cmon b4 you can do better than that, you should start one of your rousing rallying cries and here it is!!

Absolutely spot on!! Well done sir! Let’s get behind them. No negativity on Sunday even if we go behind the players need us on Sunday.

14 hours ago, FindernRam said:

If GR plays “not to win” I’ll Pull me fecking hair out 

Can't wait for this one. Don't like to wish time away, but I'd happily skip cricket today to wake up tomorrow morning. Going to be a good one. I'm nervous, really nervous. But all makes it more exciting.

P.S. just kidding about the cricket, look at this bloody weather. Going to be beautiful.

Archived